Christian Yelich

Requested

Christian and I have been in a relationship for three years now, and I thought it was the best three years of my life but boy was I wrong after these past three months. He's been cheating and every time he begs me to take him back, I do. I shouldn't, but I do. 

Today was no different. He came home after a night of drinking and I knew he had cheated and this was the end for us. "Maybe you're no good for me anymore Christian. I can't take all the cheating anymore." I said as we were in our argument for the fifth day in a row. 

"I want to stay with you, I promise I'll change baby. I love you." He said now in tears and I've shed enough tears that they aren't even coming out anymore. "My heart has had enough of this give and take Christian. I need someone who won't do this to me." I said. 

"You know what I can give you though. What happened to the last three years? Is that not enough for you to stay?" He said. "It's really not because of the amount of times you've cheated on me! Cause if you're going to love me and then leave me hanging here, then I'd rather you leave me lonely." I said. 

"Babe, please. Just give me one more chance. I promise I'll change. I want you and only you for the rest of my life." He said getting on his knees begging me to take him back. "So when you walk out that door today, don't come back anymore. My heart has had enough of the give and take, and as much as I want you to stay, you're a dangerous love." 

I said as I walked away from him and into what is now my bedroom and shut the door. I slid down the door and thought about what I just did. "Did I make the right choice?" I whispered to myself and honestly, I think I did. 

A/N: Hope you liked it!