Cody Bellinger

Requested

It was the end of the game and surprisingly, no injuries occurred, so it was an easy day for me. I'm the Medical Manage for the Los Angeles Dodgers and I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend Chase for two years now, and I'm so ready to get out of it. 

"Hey Ashley, we're hanging out in the clubhouse, you want to come with?" Cody asked poking his head into my office. I smiled and then it faded when my phone rang and saw it was Chase. "Hello?" I asked putting my stuff into a bag. 

"Hey, what time do I need to come pick you up?" He asked. "I'm hanging out with the guys, so I'll let you know." I said as calmly as I could so he wouldn't get mad. "You know what? Fuck the guys, are you cheating on me?" He asked. 

"No I'm not, I don't even like any of them like that." I said looking at Cody who was standing there listening to our conversation. "You're such a slut and a liar Ashley. I'm coming to get you right now." He said and he hung up. 

"Here, let's get out of here before he gets here. You need to get away from him." Cody said and I nodded and followed him into the locker room while he grabbed his stuff and the grabbed my hand and we rushed out to his car before Chase could get here and see I was gone. 

As we pulled into the parking lot of Cody's apartment complex, Chase was calling me. "What Chase?" I asked as I got out of the car and followed Cody. "Where the fuck are you? I'm here waiting for you." He angrily said. 

"I left, I don't want to be with you anymore Chase. I'm tired of the abuse and the verbal abuse. Get your shit out of my apartment by tomorrow, otherwise I'm calling the cops." I said and I saw Cody smile out of the corner of my eye. I was never like this to Chase, I was always shy and quiet with him. 

"You're going to regret this Ashley, you're a slut and no one will ever love you like I do." He said and then hung up. "Are you okay?" Cody asked me and I smiled. "Yeah, that's the best that I've ever felt talking to him throughout our whole relationship." I said as we walked into his apartment. 

"Do you need some clothes?" He asked and I nodded and he told me to follow him and I followed him into his room and he handed me a Dodgers t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants and left me to change. 

As I was taking my shirt off, he walked in and I tried to cover myself up. "I'm so sorry, I thought you were done." He said covering his eyes. "Cody it's fine, I have a bra on. You can uncover your eyes." I said with a laugh and he was hesitant but he did. 

"You're beautiful." He blurted out and I laughed at his face after he realized what he said. I walked towards him and looked up at him and he smiled down at me and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed us towards the bed and laid us down. 

"Are you sure you want to do this Ashley? You just got out of a relationship." He asked and I nodded. "I've never been more sure of anything than I do right now." I said, and Cody made love to me and god, I've never felt better to forget about Chase. 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it!