Shohei Ohtani

REQUESTED BY GABBY

"Gabby, you know I don't want you in the stands tonight." Mike said as we were walking into the stadium. Yes, I am Mike Trout's little sister. "Why not? I'll sit with Jess and everything will be fine." I said and he sighed and gave me a hug. 

"Fine, text Jess and meet her at the seats. I don't want what happened to you last time happen again." He said and walked into the clubhouse. You see, the last time I sat in the stands, I got hit right in the nose with a foul ball, by Mike. My own brother broke my freaking nose and he never lets it go. 

So whenever I go to games, I sit in the family room the whole time, it's really not fun at all. "Hey Gabs, Mike finally let you come up into the stands?" Jess asked when I sat down next to her. "Yeah finally, with all this new netting, I'm sure I'll be fine." I said and then looked at the field where the guys were taking BP. 

I was looking down at my phone and then the next thing I know, BONK! A freaking ball hit me on the top of my head. "Gabby, are you okay?" Jess said as I was rubbing my head. "Yeah I'm fine, nothing like a broken nose." I said and she laughed. 

"Mike looks pissed and he's yelling at Ohtani." I scoffed. "He's a big baby, I'll be right back." I said getting up and walking towards the field. "MICHAEL NLESON TROUT! Get over here!" I said and he sighed and came over to me. 

"Are you okay, I ripped Shohei a new one for hitting you." I laughed. "Mike I'm completely fine. Let me talk to him." I said and he sighed and sent Shohei over to me. "Hey I'm really sorry for hitting you and.." I laughed and stopped him. 

"It's completely fine, I'm fine. But I am sorry for Mike yelling at you, he didn't need to do that. He's just overprotective since the last time I got hit with a ball." I said and he laughed. 

"Well let me make it up to you and take you out for ice cream later." He said. "I would like that."