Nolan Arenado

Requested

It was Christmas morning and we were in Nolan's parents house in California, I was really missing my family, but I knew being with Nolan's family was where I needed to be. I had opened all my presents except for the one Nolan had gotten me. 

"Okay now your first present you have to watch." He said as he sat next to me after turning on the DVD player and the first thing I heard was our favorite song and a picture of us when we met. It was pictures of us all throughout the three years we have been together. 

The last picture was of us after the Rockies won the world series this past season and once the video was all done, he handed me a box and I looked at him with my eyebrows raised and he nodded telling me to open it. 

I ripped off the paper and opened the box and in it was two plane tickets to Hawaii, a place that I've been wanting to go with Nolan ever since we started dating. "Oh my god, are you serious?" I asked looking at him. 

"I mean, I think it would be a great place to celebrate this as well." He said grabbing a box out of his pocket and getting down on one knee. "Taty, baby girl. I can't believe I'm doing this right now. I've been dreaming of this since the day that I laid my eyes on you. You're crazy, but you're the one that I want for the rest of my life. I love you with all my heart so let's go celebrate in Hawaii, will you marry me?" He asked and I cried, a lot. 

"Yes Nolan, I will." I said getting up and tackling him to the floor. He laughed and we sat on the floor as he put the ring on my finger and I looked up and there was a mistletoe above us and I smirked and kissed him. 

"Merry Christmas baby." I said and he smiled and kissed me again. "Merry Christmas Taty, I love you."

A/N: Hope you liked it Taty!