Alex Bregman

FOR MADDIE

"Are you sure you're going to be okay bringing the girls to the game?" Alex asked as he was getting ready to go to the field himself. "Yes, it's about time we introduce them to the game and they've been begging to go to 'work' with you." I said and he smiled and came over to the bed and kissed me. 

"Alright, I'll see you later. Tell the girls I love them." He said as he left the bedroom and left the house for the field. I let the girls nap for a little while longer before waking them up. "Laney and Landri, are you girls ready to go watch daddy work?" I asked getting them in the bathtub. 

"Yes! I can't wait!" Landri said and Laney just smiled. I got them out of the bath and dressed into their Bregman jersey's and jeans. "Okay girls, you ready to go?" I asked as I had put them both into the car in their car seats and they screamed and I couldn't help but laugh. 

We got to the stadium and their eyes lit up when they saw how big it was. "Mommy, this is where daddy works?" Laney asked I got her out of the car. "Yes baby, we're going to watch him play baseball. You know how we watch the games on TV sometimes?"I asked as we were walking into the stadium. 

"I wanna see daddy!" Landri shouted and I had to quiet her down as people were staring. "Daddy is warming up right now, let's go down and see if he can come see us." I said walking down the steps. 

The girls started screaming for their daddy and the whole team looked and smiled at us and waved. "It's uncle Carlos!" Landri said and he came over. "Hey Maddie and hey little girl, how's it going?" He asked taking her from me and holding her. "I'm good, where's my daddy?" She asked and Carlos smiled. 

"She the guy hitting the baseballs?" He asked and she nodded. "That's daddy." He said and she smiled. "Look girls, daddy is coming over. "There are daddy's three favorite girls." He said as he took Landri from Carlos and Laney from me. 

"The girls have been talking non stop since they woke up." I said and Alex leaned over the wall to give me a kiss. "I can't wait to hit a homer for them. Alright girls, go with mommy, daddy has to go to work and I'll see you after okay?" They nodded and kissed him and went back with me. 

Alex kept his promise and hit a homer for the girls and they loved every minute of meeting the other wags and kids and all in all, taking them to the game wasn't so bad.