Nolan Arenado & Nick Markakis

REQUESTED BY OLIVIA

Today was the day, I finally get to see both of my best friends play against each other for the first time in awhile and I get to talk about the game and write about it. I know that they both have crushes on me, I honestly don't think of them like that though, it just seems weird to me. 

"Hey Liv, you ready for the game today?" Nolan asked coming up to me on the sidelines. "Of course, I get to see you and Nick play today, what could be better than that?" I asked and he smiled. 

"Going on a date with me. What do you say?" He said and I sighed, I hate letting him down, but I can't say no to that handsome face. "Of course Nolan, anything for you." I said and he smiled. "I'll meet you in the parking lot after the game. 

"What did he want?" Nick asked coming up to me after Nolan left. "He asked me out on a date." I said and he looked angry. "Oh, did you say yes?" He asked. "I felt bad so yes I did." I said. "Well if we win, I have to take you out tomorrow, deal?" I sighed. "Yes Nick." 

I'm in such a pickle, I don't know who to choose, cause now that I think about it, I'm starting to fall for the both of them, who do I choose? The game started and both teams got off to a hot start. Nolan was making amazing plays at third and every other inning when he would, Nick would make an amazing play in the outfield. 

Yep, they're for sure showing off for me. I laughed to myself as they did it the whole game and the Rockies ended up winning, so I really didn't have to go on a date with Nick. "You know, you really didn't have to show off today." I said to the both of them as they walked up to me after the game. 

The both looked like they had seen a ghost. "So you noticed?" Nick asked. "How could I not, it's hard not to notice when you're both making amazing plays that will win you gold gloves and I for sure will take all the credit for that." I said and they both laughed. 

I'm glad they can both get along, but now the hard decision for me is choosing one of them, I don't think I can do it.