Dansby Swanson

Requested based off the song Crash My Party by Luke Bryan

It was a rare night that Dansby and I weren't together. I was at home while he was out with his friends, something that he needed to survive in life really. His friends have been there for him since day one, so a night out with them was a must. 

I was sick, well I had gotten sick the moment Dansby had left, but I didn't want to call him right away to come home and take care of me. All I've been doing anyway is puking and laying down with Bentley, trying not to think about it. 

I sighed as I finished emptying the contents of my stomach for the umpteenth time, I decided it was time to call Dansby. I slowly made my way over to our bed and got underneath the covers and grabbed my phone and dialed his number. 

"Kellie, baby what's up?" He asked, I knew he was at a bar because I could hear all the noise in the background. I sighed, hating myself for ruining his night. "Baby, can you come home?" I asked snuggling into the sheets as Bentley cuddled up next to me. 

"What's wrong, are you okay?" He asked. "No, I started puking after you left. I just want you to come home." I said, new to me that I was crying as I felt the tears run down my face. "I'll be home soon babe, I love you." He said. 

I didn't want him to leave his friends, but if I tried to tell him otherwise, he would shoot me down and still come home. "I love you too, drive safe." I said as I hung up the phone and then rushed to the bathroom to throw up again. 

"Kellie?" Dansby yelled throughout the house while made Bentley get up and run downstairs to greet him. Soon he appeared next to me and crouched down on the side of the bed. "I don't want to get you sick." I said and he just smiled. 

"Nah I don't get sick." He said. "I'm sorry I ruined your night babe." I said as I sat up and he sighed. "Baby, you didn't ruin my night. You can crash my party anytime. You're more important to me." He said as he kissed my forehead. 

Right then and there, I knew that this was the man that I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it babe!