Chapter 14

YURI

I wiped all of the sticky wet stuff from my face with the remaining tissue I had. I had cried for what felt like hours. My head felt ten times its normal size. My vision was blurred and my nose was stuffed.

I knew my eyes would be bloodshot and my nose and cheeks would be pink.

Yurio was right. I'm just a lowly pig. I'm not good enough for the friends and family I have. I will never fit. Victor made me feel otherwise.

He made me want to try. He liked me for me ,and I hated him for who he was. I judged him before even allowing him to explain himself. How could I do this to him again?

"Yuri?" An angelic voice called from the doorway. I rose from Victors bed to see him standing in the doorway shyly.

I hadn't known him for very long but shy wasn't in Victors vocabulary. I must have really hurt him.

The thought spilled fresh tears down my cheeks. Victor was by my side in an instant. The bed creaked under his weight as he sat beside me. His hands lingered between us. He was afraid to touch me.

"Victor, I-I, I'm so sorry I yelled at you and said those horrible things to you. I promised to listen and try to understand but I didn't. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I cried clutching his arms in my hands. His blue eyes pierced right through me.

Without a word Victor captured my lips. Though surprised by the sudden kiss I sat up on my knees amd deepened the kiss.

Victor drew back after a moment. He chuckled and wiped the tears from my eyes with the pads of his thumbs.

"Please don't cry my sweet." He chuckled.

"Why don't you hate me?" I asked.

"I could never hate you Yuri. I-I care about you. For the first time in my life I care about someone other than myself. I don't blame you if you think I'm a monster.

Now that I know the truth, I think I was too." Victor sighed contemplating his words.

"I don't need to know Victor. I don't want you to relive something painful. I don't want to hurt you." I hesitantly reached out to cup his cheek.

He clasped his hand over mine and closed his eyes.

"Then stay with me." He whispered. His blue gaze was steady and sure. I dropped my gaze and my hand.

"I can't do that." I shook my head solomnly.

"I promise I will do what I can to remain in your life. I want you in my life. No matter how." I choked knowing  I would have to return to my life and marry Yuuko if I even survived this whole mess.

Victor seemed to sense this and wrapped his arms around me drawing me close to his chest. I buried my face in his chest and breathed him in. I clutched his back with my fingertips.

"Victor, will you make love with me again?" I asked whispering in his ear.

I felt him shake with laughter a moment before he kissed my cheek.

"Is that what you want?" His eyes glistened with mischief. His fangs elongated before my eyes. I swallowed audibly.

"Yes." I spoke steadily.

Victor smirked as he dipped his head to capture my lips. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and eagerly greeted it with my own.

Victors hands tugged on the sweater I wore and tugged it over my head and tossed it aside. He yanked his shirt off and threw it with mine before crawling on top of me.