Chapter 16

There stood Harry in the front of the Great Hall. Hermione smile grew even wider now that she knew that she was right. Everyone started to whisper and no one knew what to say. Harry waited for the Great Hall to silence down. The teachers were even surprised; they knew that Harry had a different schedule then the others.

"I know that this must be shocking. Who would let a student teach their peers? But Dumbledore and a few other students thought that I was the best choose for the position. Think about this, 'Every great witch and wizard started at one place. Here at Hogwarts, so if they can do it why not us.' Why can't I teach you? I know that I don't know everything but want teacher does. We learn with our students. I have learned more this past week then I did ever. I believe that the best teaching method is getting the students involved and that we work with each other." Harry speech to the students and faculty.

Within the quietness of the Great Hall all you heard was a clap. Everyone turned and stared at the Minster of Magic. He stood there in shock. No one said a word. Harry glared at the Minister. Dumbledore stood by Harry now. He was as surprised to see the Minister standing there.

"What is this about a student teaching Albus?"

"I think Mr. Potter should show you." Dumbledore stated.

Harry walked past the Minister and everyone followed. Harry did not lead them to his class room but instead to the Room of Requirements. He swung the doors open and all the students went to a certain area where Harry told them to go. Harry guided them through his lesson. Harry walked around the room and watched everyone doing their own thing. Harry grabbed his whistle and blew it.

"Alright I was you all to partner up and start dueling but only use disarming spells." Harry stated.

Everyone ran around the room and formed two straight lines and started to duel. Harry walked around and helps people who needed any help. He stopped at the front of the room and looked over his shoulder to see the teacher, the Minister, and some Auror. Harry smiled toward Tonks and Kingsley. After a few more duels Harry blew his whistle again to get everyone's attention.

"Alright one last thing, I want everyone to get into groups and go to a dummy. Once you are in a group, wait for future instructions." Harry watched everyone form groups. He walked around to inspect the group and change a few people around. Once the groups were formed Harry went back to the front and said,

"Now when I get done talking I want you all to cast spells at the dummy when it comes to you. It can be any spell but it cannot be any dark magic. I will be around to help people and give some suggestions on some different spell that I have not heard yet. But so far everyone is doing really good."

Once he was done talking everyone started to cast spells onto the dummy. He walked from group to group. Everyone was working really hard to impress Harry. Harry knew that everyone is trying their best and putting all their effort into it. Harry let them continue that until they heard someone yell. The entire groups looked over and saw that there was ash where a dummy was. Harry walked over and smiled at Ginny. Ginny had blown the dummy into ash again.

"I think that is it for today. Let's see what the Minister or our guests have to say." Harry said with a smirk.

"This is an outrage. You cannot let him teach these children." The Minister spoke up.

"Minister if I could say something?" One of the Aurors asked. "I have never seen anything like this before. That boy has a gift. He knows how to control his ego enough to help and teach his peers. I know for a fact that some of the Aurors in our department has bigger egos then that boy."

"Another thing is; I don't think our Aurors know how to work well with other and ask for help. I was watching him and he asked that brown hair girl to help another student. No one in our department knows how to ask for help. They are too afraid to bruise their ego." Another Auror spoke up after his coworker.

"I must say that for how long I have been in the department, I have never seen anyone that could blow anything into ash. I would totally want to work beside these children any day if they are getting taught by this young man. What is your name young man?" An older man asked.

"My name is Harry Potter and the girl you were walking about is Hermione Granger. She was helping Lesa Myers." Harry said pointing out the people he was talking about.

"I am impressed. You know the names of the people we were talking about. Do you know everyone's name?" The older man asked.

Harry nodded. He thought it was worth it if they were going to fight a war together. He knew that it was the right thing to do if they were going to fight alongside of him one day. The older man pointed to a student and asked,

"Who is he, she, and them?"

"The first person is Robert Lynn he is a third year Hufflepuff. She is Mary Lue, she is a first year Ravenclaw. Those two are Flora and Hestia Carrow they are both six year Slytherins." Harry stated.

The older man looked toward Dumbledore and he nodded. Everyone was shocked even the students. Some of the teachers were impressed, not all of them know all of their students' names. Harry turned to the Minister and he had nothing to say. You could see that there was shock in his eyes. Then Minister knew that he was not going to win this battle.

"Now if you excuse me Minister I have some unfinished essays to grade." Harry said walking past the Minister not saying another word.