Chapter 37

"Mione, I love you." Sirius said.

"I love you too Sirius." I told him.

He brought me closer and we kissed again. Right then we heard a noise behind us. We separated and saw we had a crowd. All our friends were standing there. We went back to the school and headed to the library. I wanted to figure this out. I know I was close on finding out.

It has been a while since that day. Sirius and I have been connected even more. We made every moment special. I sat down in the library with my usual books. I opened one up and then heard a whisper. Something was calling me. I looked up and around but there was no one there.

I walked back to the restricted resection and went to put some books back and then another book fell right in front of me. I picked it up and looked at it. There was no title on it. I slowly opened it and saw that it was all about different spells that I did not know. I flipped through it and landed on something that looked interesting. Right there was the answer. I could not believe it was here all along.

I ran down the hall and hit into Harry. He helped me up and looked at me confused.

"Hermione where is the fire?" Harry asked.

"I found out how to send them back." I told them.

Harry could not believe it. We both ran into the common room and looked around. Everyone was by the fire. Sirius smiled up to me and grabbed me. He pulled me down to the couch. I tried to squirm out of his grip.

"What is it Mione?" Sirius asked concerned.

I looked at them excited but I could not tell them here. There was way too many people around. All I said was,

"I think this would be more appropriate in Dumbledore's office."

Everyone looked around and nodded. We walked out of the common room and up to his office. Right there Dumbledore smiled to us and asked,

"Miss Granger some good news, I hope?"

"Yes Professor." I told him. "But I think there should be a few more people here to hear the news." I shared with him.

He nodded and sent the letters out quickly. Right then Fred and George came in from the fireplace with Remus and Tonks. They looked us confused.

"Hermione what's wrong?" Fred asked worried.

"Don't worry about Fred. Nothing bad but good." I shared with them.

This was the moment that was going to change everything. I looked to Dumbledore and said,

"This is goodbye. I have found a way to get you all back to your time."

No one said a word. This was real now. This would be the last time to see them. This was going to be the last time to see most of them. I tried not to cry.

"But that means we must say goodbye." Lily spoke up.

"Yes, but this is not your time. You belong in 1977. That is your home. We have been grateful to have you here." Harry spoke up.

*Harry's POV*

I walked up to my parents and gave them each a hug. I could not believe I had a chance to see them. This was the best thing that could happen to me. I whipped the tears away from my mother's eyes.

"Mom please don't cry. I will be alright. I have some great people to look after me. You leave me in great hands." I told her.

"I know. But I wish I get to see you grow up. I am so proud of you Harry. You are going to be an amazing man when you are older. I will always be watching over you. I love you." My mother said to me.