Chapter 13

That night in the boys' dorm room all the boys were just goofing off and talking. James looked toward his son, Harry and asked,

"What is going on with you and Ginny?"

"Nothing. We are just friends." Harry stated.

James knew that was a bunch of lies and Harry know it too. But he could not say anything if front of Ron. That was Ron's young sister and he was Ron's best friend. The thing is that Harry actually did have feeling for Ginny. They have started to grow at the beginning of the year. Harry thought she was so beautiful and grown up. Harry looked toward his dad and asked,

"What about you? What is going on with you and mom?"

"What do you mean?" James asked confused. His relationship with Lily right now was friendship and he like it. They had not fought since last year before they met Ginny.

"You know what I mean. You have not asked her out lately. You have been all buddy buddy." Harry stated.

"He is right Prongs. You have not asked Evans out for a while now. I don't even remember when you last asked her out." Sirius stated.

"Was it that long ago I asked her out? I just don't want to ruin the friendship we have right now. I like that he does not hate me or is yelling at me." James said.

"Yeah but remember. You marry her. There is your proof that things go great." Remus said pointing at Harry.

"You're right. I should ask her out soon. But you know what, I think Sirius should do." James said.

"What's that?" Sirius asked confused.

"You should ask out a certain brainy birdy that we all know." James said with a smirk.

Sirius did not know what to say. He know that he did have feeling for her and with the talk he had with them all down stairs earlier made him realize that he had a lot of feelings for her. He just did not know if she had the same feelings for him. Or if she would say yes or not.

"I will ask Granger out if you ask Evans out." Sirius stated.

"Fine! You better be ready to ask Hermione out because the next time I see Lily I will do it." James said with a smirk.

Harry sat there watching his father and his friends interact with each other. He loved how he got this opportunity to spend time with them. He got know that man that was his father, his godfather and one of his good friends. These moments were what made him smile and he would not change a thing about it. He knows that they had to go back soon but he got to spend time with them now. It made him forget that they were gone. He felt like he got to know them his whole life.