Chapter 8

That night Hermione could not sleep and she headed down to the common room to read. She thought she was alone until she heard someone say,

"Hey sweetie tweetie."

Hermione looked right behind her. There was Sirius Black leaning over the couch whispering in her ear. Feeling his breath by her ear gave Hermione the chills. She had always thought Sirius was quit charming in his old age but the younger he was very sexy. He was more joyful and happy then the older him.

"What do you want Sirius?" Hermione asked.

"Can't sleep either? When I was back in my time I would come down here and just watch the fire." Sirius said sitting down right next to Hermione.

He stared at the fire as it flickers around. Hermione studied him for a second. This was a different personality of Sirius Black, one that not a lot of people saw. Hermione saw that he was focusing really hard on the fire. Hermione noticed that his skin glowed by the fire light and she thought that was sexy and his uncombed hair that she just wanted to run her fingers through. Hermione had to stop think like that. Where that came from, Hermione thought to herself. She did not believe that she had ever felt like this before toward anyone.

"So why couldn't you sleep?" Hermione asked.

"Well, I have these nightmares that come sometimes and I really don't like to take Dreamless potion always." Sirius admitted.

"Oh. Do James and Remus know about these dreams?" Hermione asked Sirius in concern.

"No, you are actually the only one that I have told. I have never told anyone about me having nightmares before. It would ruin my image you see." Sirius said with a flirty smirk.

Hermione playfully smacked Sirius with her hand and she then looked toward the fire too. The room went silent and both of them were fast asleep on the couch.