Wrong

Me and Grail fell hard on our backs knocking the breath out of both of us.

"Ah, Never get tired of that welcome to Limbo drop," I said.

Grail just stayed quiet, politely smiling in response.

"Oh don't do that, I'd prefer no reply over the pitty smile."

"Sorry."

"You don't got to apologise Grail you didn't do anything wrong."

"And you did?"

"Well what kind of question is that."

Grail shrugged meekly, avoiding eye contact. He laid there looking up at the hole we had just fallen through, if you where to go through the hole then come out and look up at it well you wouldn't believe it's the same thing. In the hole there is nothing but a dim lit gray color, but when you look into it it's like looking at the northern lights in one small spot and the colors being even more vivid.

"What do you think you did wrong then?" he finally asked.

"Hah, if only know knew love. I killed my sister Grail that's pretty wrong if you ask me. After she died for the reason to keep me alive and ok, guess how I repay that. I didn't know I was going to turn as you said I was trying to kill myself. That's pretty wrong ain't it? And now, now I'm the reason that you were in hell, I'm to blame for all the terrible things that happened to you down there. And I just made it worse, I made it so much worse for you Grail. That's wrong too isn't it? Cuz if that's not wrong then I don't know what the heaven is."

He said nothing I think mostly because he didn't know what to after that. Or maybe he came to the realization that I really am bad. Worse than he that at least. Then suddenly, I felt his hand slip in mine.