Link

In about a month one angel was figuring out how to be a priest without bringing god into the mix, and the other preparing a demon history lesson on how god created earth to held all of us better understand how to do it here.

"Any word from Elend or Nikle yet?"

"Nope, not even sure either of them would tell us with there your engaged now, go do engaged things. We got this covered go go," I said chuckling.

Grail came up and hugged me from behind.

"There being kind, it's what they do remember."

"You act like all angels are nice and fluffy, there the first ones to actually be nice to us remember."

"I do, but we don't need to worry about that here. It will be different. It's already better than it was."

"Always the optimistic hmm Grail."

He smiled softly in reply and kissed me gently.

"You eat this morning."

"No, not really hungry today."

"Everything alright."

I nodded slightly, looking out the window of the little farm house from Nikles dream. All outside was felds of autumn colored trees covered by a blank white sky.

"Let's set the link back up," I say.

"What?"

"Let's setup our link, you know Elend was right. How are we going to be married if I can't even bring myself to share thoughts with you. It's not like we haven't done it before-"

"One, you're starting to ramble. Two I don't want you to just make the link again because of something someone said. I want you to be comfortable and ok with the decision."

"I am, I am ok with this decision. I want this for us Grail, I know that it may be hard at first I know. But I'm ok with that."

"Ok, then let's do it."