Muff

"Hey, come on let's go somewhere!" I yelled into the next room to Grail.

"Like where love there's not slot created yet you know. I mean there's this, the field of forever fall out there, the farm which you don't even want to go near. Nikle's winter forest out there with my trenches which we know I'm not going near, ever."

"Grail I am so tired of these stupid yellow walls, stupid wood stairs with the same stupid windows and fernicher every angle morning. I'm going to go crazy if I stay here anymore. I just want to go do something that doesn't involved this house. Let's go walk on the forests that we got we haven't done that, come on."

He laughed and raises his eyebrows.

"You're like a small child," he giggled.

"And you're marrying this loveliness."

"Oh whatever shall I do."

"Find out how to pray without god I suppose."

"Ah of course so simple."

"Yes yes I know."

There was a loud rapid banging at the door followed by muffled yelling.

"Hold on hold on we're coming."

I walk to the door and open it. Almost as soon as I opened the door Nikle came bolting in. He was so excited, jumping around the room practically hyperventilating.

"Nikle," Grail said, "Nikle."

"Yah?"

"Slow down what are you trying to say."

Nikle inched closer. And in a hushed voice he calmly said, "Guy's I figured it out. I did it!"

Then he whistled and in came a small shaggy dog.

"I named him Muff, I made him."