Grail's dream

Within the hour Grail had fallen asleep and I know what he was talking about. His dream was warm and sunshiney. He was dreaming of our wedding.

We were in a valley, small hills of grass and wildflowers everywhere, he was dressed in a dark gray suit making his skin look whiter then it is. I was in the traditional black with my raven hair slicked back. I laughed at the quietly at the sight.

"I look ridiculous."

"You look absolutely perfect."

"Hmm, I think I look like a penguin with a terrible wig on."

"Well you're wrong you look fine."

"We going to do this or what?"

"Thought you'd never ask."

We stand together in a divot between two hills where the flower growth is thick. Grail takes my hands.

"Ace Garder Breal, it's been rocky but we made it. We make it through hell together. Broke out of heaven together, and made it here together. Anything good and worth doing I have done with you. And it hasn't been perfect but it's ok, because together we make perfectly imperfect. So if you'll have it, it will make me happier then I have ever been for you to take my last make and for us to be together forever."

"How am I supposed to top that then?!"

"Just say yes that's all you need to do."

"Ok then, yes."

It ended by me and Grail hugging with our for foreheads against each other fading into a bright white.