Elend

"There you guys are, we've been looking everywhere for you. What are you guys doing?"

"Crying and you know but self centered for a minute," I said.

"Proposing," Grail said cheerfully.

"Saying yes," I finished.

"Ok what?!"

"Well ok, I had a nightmare thing making that barn down the road, and that made me have a moment until, well... stuff happens. Then we were walling and he wants to bring back up our link which caused another moment, then he talked me down and we'll proposed. After that I said yes and you came on walking."

"I don't know what I'm supposed to say to that."

"Congrats perhaps," Grail giggled.

"Well yes of course, it's very happy that you two are engaged and all, but only maybe a day ago you guys were fighting and yelling in heaven, and the thing with the link you not sure if you want it back. I dunno, fast movers I suppose."

"Listen kid, you and that Nikle of yours been together what a couple hundred?"

"Yes, two oh three in three months."

"Ok good, me and Grail, a couple million. And it hasn't been a good relationship until now. And I'm not going to let that slip away from me, I'm not going to be the person I was to him. And marriage will stick me to that," I said humbly.

"Ok," Elend paused a moment, "let me marry you two then, I mean I am an angel so I think I'm qualified. I'd do it happily."

"Really?" Grail cut in.

"Of course."

Grail hugged Elend tightly, Elend gently laughing in response.