24. Fucked Up Heart

Song I associate with this chapter:
Kill V. Maim by Grimes

TYLER ROBERT JOSEPH - DECEMBER 1, 1998

"BABY BOY" ,"MAD GEAR" , & "BLURRYFACE"

MELANIE ADELE MARTINEZ - APRIL 28, 1999

"CRYBABY" & "HARLEY QUINN"

"At least that's done.."

Tyler panted as he dragged a woman's lifeless body into an empty and abandoned alleyway when the woman saw him brutally stab a man for not giving him the money he'd say he'd offer Tyler for doing a deed for him, yet he'd never give it. Thus, his life ending shortly.

Sure he was 17, but he was dangerous and fearless.
So was Melanie. And she was fearless and crazier than him. And that's impossible because no one can be crazier than him. But she was.

It was 12:34 am. Tyler harshly plopped the woman down on the concrete and even though it was dark inside the alley, he used the streetlight from outside as a guiding light to glance down at his bloody, soaking hands, then at the woman who's entire clothes were completely red and you could see a ton of stab wounds. Her back, and if you turned her over, her front as well, was completely mutilated.
He was out of control at this point.

"Tyler? Tyler Joseph, where are you?" Melanie's soft voice echoed while she quietly tiptoed in the same alley he was in.

"I'm in here. Over here."
She quickly waddled over to Tyler and looked down at the woman's body and Tyler's stained hands.

"She caught you?"
"Yeah."

Melanie stared at him blankly, then grinned while taking out her baby pink M1911 pistol and loading it with a few bullets. She looked up at Tyler who was fascinatingly watching her and she grinned wider.
"What?"

"Nothing, you just brought so many bullets."
"We're gonna need them!"

He nodded slowly then sighed once he realized he couldn't leave the woman's bloody body on the ground forever. He decided to pick her up, throw her over his shoulder then harshly throw her in the dumpster. Tyler dusted his hands off and rubbed his still stained palms on his clothes.
He was glad he was wearing black.