28. Fucked Up Heart

Song(s) I associate with this chapter:
Heaven In Hiding by Halsey
Sleep by Timothy Heller
Genesis by Grimes
Runaway Runaway by Mars Argo
Drive by Halsey
Love by Lana Del Rey
Lust For Life by Lana Del Rey

Oh. My. God.
Is all Tyler can say when Jenna finally stops running and turns around to face him, drops his cigarette he was about to light up instead of the vape pen, and stares at the girl he's missed the most.. that's right in front of him.

He can feel warm tears burn in his eyes, then a smile slowly starts to spread across his lips.
2 weeks, he haven't had a good look at her. But now, she's here.

He wants her to come close to him so he can study all her features again. He bets she still has those small freckles. Those adored, rosy cheeks. And he still hopes her icy blue eyes are twinning when she sees him.

Jenna slowly starts to run over to him and he opens his arms for her to come into his embrace. She starts to run faster, then out of nowhere jumps into his arms and wraps her legs around his waist.

On the verge of crying, she removes her head from his neck and smiles, staring into his brown eyes, that haven't changed. His fucked up, broken eyes. Jenna realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply, evil. But she was okay with it.

Tyler, already having tears streaming down his cheeks, hugs Jenna even closer with his arms around her midriff tightly.

He's so glad.

He's more than glad in actuality. It was prevalent that he was beaming, that she's still got her piercing blue eyes. It is clear as crystal those are probably the thing he's missed the most, but it's also herself.

Tyler can't even speak because he's almost paralyzed, or frozen. It takes way too much time to comprehend that Tyler has finally reunited with Jenna, but from in the dark, he could see she was lighting up just as him. Her face is radiant and he can tell from the inside she is too.

A tear escapes Jenna's crystal clear eyes and he quickly without a doubt wipes it off. She lets out a small short laugh that almost sounds she's about to cry.

"Tyler.." Jenna shakily lets out and he dry laughs, shushing her.

"J, don't even say you've missed me the most because I think we both know I'm a fucking mess without you. Wait, did I just call you 'J?' See. I'm freaking out because I called you your nickname."

She giggles and bites her lip to stop her from crying. Oh, how she missed him and the sound of his voice. It was like a lullaby that she could easily fall asleep too.

"I wanna scream your name out loud. Hell, let everyone know that I'm back with my girl. My J. So I'm gonna do it."

Jenna stares at him and he takes a deep breath. "I'm fucking back with my girl! We're fucking back together!" He screams at the top of his lungs and the girl shuts her eyes while giggling.

Tyler looks down at her while laughing as well and turns his head.

"Fuck. Let's go to my car."

She nods and tries to let herself down but Tyler re-picks her up and she furrows her eyebrows.

He then starts running all the way back to where he parked Gerard's Jeep and it's kinda harsh. Since he's carrying Jenna, it's bumpy and she's bouncing every second, telling him to "slow down" but he doesn't care because he's fucking crazy and he wants her to experience it.

When he followed her into the forest, Tyler parked Gerard's red Jeep deep down into a dark portion of the forest, so when Jenna starts noticing the sunlight is slowly leaving she gets completely confused and also a bit scared.