19. Sleep - Slumber; rest.

"Tyler!"

At the shouting of his name, Tyler bolted awake. He was laying in bed, where he'd crashed after he got home. He hadn't even bothered to take his slippers off.

He stumbled out of bed and into the kitchen, where the shout had come from. "S-Sorry."

His father waited there, looking annoyed. "It's nearly nine. You didn't show up for breakfast, and Jay had to look for the eggs all by himself."

"I'm sorry, Dad." Tyler blinked several ties, trying to wake himself up. "I didn't sleep good."

"It's alright, just try and get up on time tomorrow okay?" Tyler's father sighed, then left.

"Are you feeling alright, sweetie?" Tyler's mother asked. She approached and put a hand to Tyler's head. "You feel a little warm." Of course he felt warm; it was summer, and he'd just been smothered in blankets.

Tyler didn't respond. He was so tired that he was practically asleep on his feet.

His mother just sighed and guided him back to his room. Blindly, Tyler laid down on his bed and crawled under the sheets.

"Can I get anything for you?"

Tyler didn't want to deal with his overbearing mother. He buried his head in his pillow, exhausted. "Just wanna sleep." (A/N: Same.)

"Okay. Call for me when you wake up, if you need anything."

_____________

A/N: Sorry this is short