51. Speck - Something very small.

For a moment, Tyler could only stand there, feet rooted to the ground as he stared at the vessel. It was almost twice as big as Josh's, and glowed faintly purple. 

Tyler dropped the food and water he'd dropped for Josh, and he ran.

He didn't care what might wait for him in the forest, be it friendly aliens or hostile ones. He just had to get to Josh.

Tyler's heart raced as he went as fast as he could through the trees, feet slipping and sliding on the leaves on the ground. His jacket had come off just before he went into the firest, so he could move faster through the trees, and now Tyler's arms were getting scraped and scratched by all the branches he was struggling to get through.

The warped song was urging him on, almost like a soundtrack; an anthem. Tyler's heart was out of his control, and his breaths were heavy as he scrambled past the final tree.

He burst into the clearing, and looked up to see a beam of light shining on the ground, coming directly from the vessel. The light quickly shut off, and Tyler heard a rumbling sound as the vessel lifted itself higher and higher into the sky, not stopping once.

Tyler watched the ship until it was just a tiny speck in the night sky, no bigger than a star, and then it disappeared.