30. Slumber - To sleep lightly; doze.

Tyler managed to flop back into bed without making a sound, as painful as it was to do. Now, curled under the covers, he felt a little better.

From the second Josh had first kissed him, Tyler had kissed back. It had been his first, and nothing short of the wonderful experience everyone always described kisses as.

They'd gone at it for...well, Tyler wasn't sure how long. He'd finally been able to pull himself away from Josh around two, then stumbled into bed about fifteen minutes later. A few hours, then?

They had only kissed, occasionally touched the other's soft face or arms, but that was fine with Tyler. He was a virgin, and perfectly content to keep it that way for a while longer. Besides, just kissing Josh was excellent.

Their kisses were not harsh, rushed, or lustful. They had been soft, gentle, sweet. There was so much innocence in their kisses. Purity, too.

Tyler smiled just thinking about it. It made his heart feel happy to think about Josh, especially now. He fondly remembered the light goodnight kiss on the forehead that Josh had given him before he had to go back home.

What did this mean for them? Were they still friends? Tyler had never had a boyfriend or girlfriend before. Should he ask Josh to be his boyfriend?

He decided to worry about it tomorrow. It was late, and if he was going to get any sleep at all, he'd better get it soon.

Before long, the ache in his body made Tyler sleepy, and he drifted into a slightly pained, but happy slumber.

A/N: I don't write smut, so if you were waiting for that, sorry. Go read some other fanfiction :P