45. Spared - Saved; reserved.

When Tyler woke the second time, he was in pain.

Not severe pain, but an uncomfortable ache, somewhere inside him this time as well as all over his body. It was to be expected, he was pretty sure. He'd never experienced anything remotely like last night before...well, last night. Still, he decided not to make too big of a deal about the pain to himself.

Tyler threw on his pajama pants and went into the bathroom for a shower.

He found that he was very bruised; it seemed as if no single area of his body had been spared. Josh had been gentle, of course--he always was--but it was just unavoidable.

Still, it didn't bother him as badly as he'd thought it would, and after a nice warm shower, he felt a bit better.

He dressed in a dark gray hoodie with a high neckline, a white undershirt, and a pair of skinny jeans, as well as a red beanie. He put some concealer on his face to cover the bruises there, and kept his hands in the kangaroo pocket of his hoodie. It would have to do.

"Good morning," Tyler's mother greeted as he entered the kitchen. She was making breakfast, which, today, seemed to be scrambled eggs and toast.

"Morning," Tyler said simply.

"How did you sleep?" she asked, and for a moment, Tyler worried that she knew. It was possible, wasn't it? That she'd been up at nearly five in the morning, and heard him and Josh together.

Tyler realized he was taking too long to answer. "Okay, I guess. How was Jay?" he added, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, fine." Tyler's mother took the done toast out of the toaster and put it on a ceramic plate. "I told him he has to sleep in his own bed from now on, though."

An objection was at the edge of Tyler's lips, but then he stopped himself. Last night was a fluke, a rarity. It was unlikely that Josh would ever be able to come back into Tyler's house again.

But he could hope anyway.

A/N: So um yeah as some of you might have guessed, Tyler and Josh did the frick-frack
I just didn't write it because I don't write smut