40. Content - Comfortable; relaxed.

After drying Josh off, Tyler gave him a sweatshirt and a pair of dark jeans to wear. Usually, Josh wore a long-sleeved shirt and looser pants, so it was odd to see him in something different. Still, he seemed to feel better once he got into some dry clothes.

The dark room was just barely illuminated by the light of the single vanilla candle. Josh seemed fascinated by the candlelight, and reached out to touch the flame, but Tyler quickly pulled his arm back and explained the danger before he could hurt himself.

"I know I shouldn't have come here," Josh said softly to Tyler. They were sitting next to each other on Tyler's bed, leaning against the headboard and cuddling close to one another.

"It's okay," Tyler promised. He had no idea how he was going to hide Josh from his parents, but he didn't want to worry him. "I'll keep you hidden."

Josh leaned in and kissed Tyler sweetly. Tyler was feeling so comfortable and content, with teh warmth of Josh next to him, and the sound of the rain falling on the roof.

He kissed Josh back, a little more eagerly than he ever had before. Seeming surprised, Josh deepened the kiss a little, pulling Tyler closer to his chest. A strange, warm feeling filled Tyler from head to toe, and he leaned into Josh.

A knock at the door abruptly interrupted them.

A/N: oops