10. Abnormity - Deformity; irregularity.

Tyler quickly grew worried. "What do you mean?"

"You've got something on your face," Jay said simply.

Tyler got up slowly, worried. He stumbled out of the bedroom and into the hallway, with Jay trailing after him like a lost puppy. Stepping into the bathroom, Tyler looked into the mirror hanging above the sink.

Tyler's face, like the rest of him, was lightly tanned from farm work. His eyes and hair were their usual dark brown, with his eyes being the darkest of the two. The only abnormity was the bruise on his face. It was along the left side, above his ear and along the side of his hairline. He touched it lightly with his fingers, and felt faint pain. It wasn't extremely obvious, just a soft violet color. A watercolor bruise, Tyler thought.

He realized it was in the exact same spot Josh had touched him.

"How'd you get it?" piped up a voice. Tyler had nearly forgotten Jay was there. "Did you fall out of bed or something?" (A/N: Would that make him a fall out boy?)

Tyler turned his head from the mirror, smiling on the outside but freaked out on the inside. "I don't know, maybe," he lied. He felt guilty for misleading his brother, but he still wasn't positive about last night, despite having the physical evidence on his own body to prove it.

As Jay left the bathroom, Tyler stared into the mirror again, and wondered if he was losing his mind. 

__________________

A/N: Read the spaceman's badge

*ahem*

*David Bowie voice* THIS IS GROUND CONTROL, TO MAJOR TOM