Twenty Four

Jimin's POV

A week has gone by and I haven't made any progress what so ever. Yuna is still in deep sleep and Mina is still under the hands of a woman we can't track down. I try my best to be in both places, wanting to be next to Yuna for when she wakes up and wanting to have Mina in my arms knowing she's safe.

Every day me and the boys would walk around Seoul with a picture of Mina asking anyone and everyone if they've seen her while Jin hyung stayed with Yuna just in case something happened. Yoongi also kept a picture of Lia with us to ask if anyone recognized her.

"Imo, Have you seen this lady around here?" Yoongi asked as he handed a picture of Lia to the lady who worked in the little stand selling medicines.

She looked at the picture and studied it, "Oh! Ye! She was here about a week ago with some little girl." We all looked at each other shocked.

"Imo," I cut in, "Did the little girl look like this?" I showed her the picture of Mina in my hand.

She nodded her head, "Yeah! That's the little girl she was with. I felt bad because she was crying non stop asking to go home."

I turned around and yelled, "Dammit!" I placed my hands over my head and tried to collect myself, "So she does have her. Why the fuck did she take Mina? What does she have to do with any of this!" I covered my mouth with both my hands to try and not cause any more attention to the people around us.

"Do you know what she was telling the little girl?" Yoongi asked.

She shrugged her shoulders, "It's non of my business to get into my customers problems, but she did look like she was scolding her."

The blood in me started to boil. The image of Mina crying out for her mom is plastered all over my head now. How can Lia do this? What did we ever do to her?

"We should get going and report this to Khan." Namjoon said as he dialed Khan, the head investigator of Mina's kidnapping, on the phone.

~

I lightly tap Jin's shoulder to wake him up, "Hyung... Hyung.." He shakes his head slowly and opens his eyes.

"Ah, Jimin your back."He says while looking around me, "Where is everybody?"

"I told them to go home and rest and you should to. It's already one in the morning.."

"Is that so?"

I nodded my head, "Ya, the boys said they'll just come back in the morning."

"Arraseo." He got up from the chair that was beside Yuna and made a quick stretch, "Any news about Lia or Mina?" I took the seat he was just sitting on to rest from the long day we just had and placed my hand under my chin as I watched Yuna's steady breathing.

"Still no lead to where she might have gone but we came across some lady who said she saw them together, Which really means Lia has her." I said with a monotone.

Once again he placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him, "The good side always wins Jiminah." I looked into his eyes hoping to find my own hope. I gave him a reassuring smile and patted his hand and out the door he went.

I sat on the chair for a quick while before I got up to the hospital guess closet to change my clothes knowing Jin hyung packed for me to stay the night. I grabbed my back pack from the top shelf while another open duffle bag followed and had everything fall around me. I guess Jin hyung brought Yuna's stuff to just in case we needed it for her when she woke up. As I gather her clothes and make up, I came across her wallet that had a picture of her and Mina together that looked like it was taken awhile ago. Without caution I took the picture out to see if she had written the year it was taken on the back. "To my  dearest Jimin. Happy birthday, Love Yuna and Little Mina ~ Oct 13, 2014"  I flipped it back around and stared at the two most beautiful people to me in one picture and smiled. Meanwhile, I decided to keep it for the time being to help me stay strong and get through this.

I finished packing her clothes and put it back in the closet. I noticed I heard a sound at the bottom of my shoe which made me look down to see the bracelet I had given Yuna almost six years ago. I smiled to myself then looked across the room at a peaceful Yuna, "She still loves you Jimin, Believe me" As the voice of Yoongi hyung echoed in my head. I walked back to her side and placed the bracelet once again around her wrist and placed my forehead on hers closing my eyes, "Even after all this time and all these things that have been happening, I still love you." I pulled back and ran my thumb across her cheek to kiss her forehead.

The ringtone of my phone went off and brought me back to reality, I looked at the private caller ID and hesitated before answering, "Hello?" The other end went silent, "Helloo? HELLO?" And right before I hung up she yelled.

"Appa!"

A/N

UGH!! sorry for the boring chapter IM HAVING WRITERS BLOCK >:(  I keep adding plots and twists and then my story gets out of track and not making sense gerrrrr.

Hope you still enjoyed it tho PLEASE dont forget to leave feedback :*

PHOTOCREDS TO OWNERS* i DO NOT own them.