i hate you

7:43PM.

I walked out the front door, looking around as i was thinking where i would go for a run?

As i walked further into the thick pine forest that was surrounding my house, i let my wolf take over my body.

In a matter of seconds, i was now transformed into my black wolf.

She shook her body, access of fur falling off.
The wind blew, surrounding us with different scents.

Soon, her paws started hitting the ground, the trees passing us in a blink as she dodged them and jumped over logs.

Today, i let her take full control and take us further than usual. Somewhere where i could  actually rest my mind.

As she ran faster and further, we found ourselves in a deep part of the territory that was, well banned and... shared?

the overgrown and dry grass was tickling the fur of my wolf's stomach as she walked further, wanting to explore and mark the unknown territory.

There was a noise, all of a sudden. It was silent, in the distance.

Water?

We walked through thick and completely dried bushes, now seeing a big clearing

The grass was green and untouched, sending a shock of happiness and self esteem through my wolf.

She was proud that she found this place.

Walking deeper into the grass, we saw where the noise was coming from.

A small yet astonishingly beautiful waterfall sat on top of weed covered rocks. The noise was quite blessing.

She plopped down onto the ground next to the water, drinking some of the cold liquid.

I took a deep breath, watched as the sky painted different patterns with clouds.

But Suddenly, the peace was ruined.

I smelled a wolf. Possibly a male. They were getting closer and closer, their strong scent surrounding me.

And there they were. I saw a pair of black perked up ears in the grass, making my wolf quite alarmed

This sure was not an average wolf.

But the scent of the wolf was so pleasing. The ocean. I could almost hear the waves crashing against the white sand.

And then, i saw them.

A big black wolf stepped out of the grass and sent my head spinning the same second.

The wolf had a white diamond mark on his chest, his piercing yellow eyes boring into mine with so Much power and domination.

This... could not be true.

I gained balance that my wolf Was about to lose, focusing my eyes on the space behind him.

And i did what i would never do in any other situation

I ran.

I pushed my wolf's paws to go faster and stronger against the ground, even tho she was howling at me to turn back.

Never.

This was an Alpha of Diamond Pack.
my pack's biggest enemy.