fucking luna

Grayson and the girl were pressed up together, their eyes switched from the TV to me.

Their eyes exploded, Grayson's with surprise. The girl's green eyes held shock, but also a pang of frustration.

Both of them rose to their feet and i snapped my jaws, my wolf eyeing the girl dangerously.

"Here." Grayson took his shirt off and handed it to me.

If i was not furious, i would probably be still stunned by the looks of his upper body.

I took the shirt in my jaws carefully and walked to the first room, shifting back.

I pulled the shirt on, it sitting perfectly on my upper thighs. My grin disappeared and i walked out, now facing both of them.

"Amanda, what are you doing here?" Grayson asked as he was about to walk towards me

But the girl blocked his way. My eyes darted to her and i took a good look in her eyes, making her look away with such ease.

"Who the fuck are you?" i asked her.

She straightened her back and an annoying smirk appeared on her tan face.

"I am Lacy. The pack's hottest girl."

I chuckled, making her step closer to me. She was slightly taller and slimmer than me, but Her voice was the thing that sent me wild.

"And who the fuck are you?" She mocked me

"I am Amanda, your fucking Luna." I said and glanced towards Grayson, who was standing there with approving look flooding his beautiful eyes.

"You're free to go." I stepped aside and pointed to the door.

She turned to him, her eyes pleading.

"Sorry Lacy, you have to listen to your Luna." He shrugged and a strong ache in my chest was now replaced with pure happiness.

She rolled her bright eyes before slipping on her shoes and stomping outside.

We were now alone.

"Grayson, i know this is a horrible apology. But I am so fucking sorry that I put you through so Much shit." I looked down at me feet

He picked me up and sat down on the couch with me in his lap

"Listen to me." He started, making me look up

"You are everything that i need right now. I told you we would end up together." He smirked and i nodded shyly

I hugged him, feeling his scent and his arms surround me once again.

This is happiness.