not so simple

I came to the school with Ray and Malia, my brain calculating all kinds of scenarios that could happen.
what if i see him?
what is he doing here anyway?
what if my siblings see him?

I was currently putting all my books in my locker, well smashing them inside, to be exact. The papers flew to the floor but i just walked away, not seeming to care a slightest bit.

I have American History now.

I walked inside of the classroom, seeing that it was almost filled completely.
I got weird stares from everyone as i walked towards the back of the classroom, where i usually don't sit.

People were whispering, which drove me completely insane.

In the corner of my eye, i could see someone's eyes on Me. Burning me down.

I looked up, but instantly regretted that decision. He was walking in, two young men walking behind him in the same pace as him.

Dominance and power, that's what he looked like.

With a snarl, i looked away, not wanting to stare at him eyes no more.

He is our mate my wolf said

I ignored her, but grimaced every time she spoke.

"Are you alright Mrs? you look sick." I looked up, seeing my teacher looking at me, along with the whole classroom.

Him, also.

"I am fine." I said, forcing him to turn around and begin with the lesson.

I glanced towards him, seeing that he stared out the window.

Wow, he was gorgeous. Don't you think? My wolf asked again

I think i should chop his dick off i shot back and looked down at my notebook, feeling sorry for all the crumbled paper on My desk.

I guess rejecting won't be so simple.