Unexpected Surprise

It was now two days since I haven't talk to him.
I was really curious on what was happening so I somehow managed to life myself up and walk downstairs.

I heard some really weird noise so I started walking towards kitchen and living room.
I heard something that made me really worried
"Grayson, stop already. Your mate is waiting you upstairs, go to her. Stop fucking drinking!"

"I don't care" someone slurred on their words and I knew it was Grayson.
What the fuck?!

I walked inside to see him and his Beta sitting at dinning table, with alcohol all around them. Will, his Beta seemed so tired! He had huge bags underneath his eyes and a scruff on his face. I guess he didn't have any of sleep for these two days.

"Go to sleep. I'll stay" I said and sent him a warm smile. He smiled back and thanked me before he made his way upstairs.

I sat down and tried to take the bottle away from him, but he pushed me.
What the fuck?!

"Grayson, what is happening? Why are you drinking?" I asked as I approached him again.

"Its... Not my baby!" He yelled at me ad he chugged again from the bottle.
"Grayson what do you mean?" I asked as I sat down on the opposite side of the table.

"She... She tricked me!" He pointed at a random direction as he slurred on his words.

What is happening for God's sake?!

"Just calm down and let's go to bed" I said as I tried to pull him up. But he pushed me back again, making me stumble back

"No! I will stay here!!" He started yelling really hard, making me cover my eyes.
Suddenly, he looked at me with eyes full of... Hatred.

He came up to me, slammed me off the wall and pressed his body on mine.
"Let's go to the bedroom" he said before he smashed his lips on mine forcefully

This wasn't him.

"Grayson, you're drunk" I said as I pushed him back, making him roar at me
"I said let's go upstairs!!"

I swung my hand and slapped him as hard as I could, making a loud noise of skin hitting skin.

But then, something really unexpected happened. Something that made my fucking blood freeze.

He slapped me. Not one, its three times.
I fell on the floor because of the forceful slap. I looked up to him to see him smirk

"Don't punch daddy or you get punished" he chuckled as he chugged on his whiskey bottle.

I lift myself up and walked up to him, and hissed at his face
"You will never change, you son of a----" before I could say any thigh more, I was tackled down to the floor.

I looked up to him to see his eyes bloodshot red.
He threw a punch at me, making me scream for help

"You can't run away from daddy now, no one can hear you!" He laughed sadistic while he threw more and more punches to my face and my gut.

I cried in pain, only to get more pain in response.
"Let me go! Please! I'm sorry" I yelled as I hid my face from him, not wanting to get more punches.

"Daddy will make you feel good" he ignored me as he forcefully ripped my shirt off my chest.

"No! Let me go! I don't want this!!" I screamed, only to get nothing in respond but a cold air hitting my heat as he ripped my panties off.

"Daddy never asked" he laughed and then stocked two fingers in me, making me scream in pain and agony.

"Stop!! Please!! Let me go!!" I screamed over and over, making him clap his hand over my mouth. He shushed me, making me bite his hand.
He slapped me and took out his fingers out of me, making me breath out in relief.

But my breath hitched a gab when I saw him pulling down his pants.
"Noooo!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could, only to make him hold my hands even tighter.

"To late babe" he said before he pounded himself inside of me. I screamed, but not in a good way.

My vagina stung so hard, it wasn't that kind of sex that I wanted. I wanted a passionate sex, full of love. I never wanted forced sex by someone that I love.
I felt him twitch and I pushed him back instantly. He came on the floor. The liquid was on the ground, making me cringe. It wasn't even pleasurable, so I would finish too.

He stood up and glared at me, making me glare back at him. I stood up, my knees shaky, my inner thighs and my vagina sore.

He sat back by the table and picked up his whiskey bottle, only to get cuss words from me
"You motherfucker, you are fucking going to pay for this" I said as I went upstairs.

I grabbed my suitcase and I packed all of my stuff in there. When I was sure I packed all of my things and called Malia

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mal"

"Wait, why are you crying?!"

"I'm... I'm going to tell you later. J-just tell Ray to pick me up"

"Why?"

"I told you I'm gonna tell you later for fucks sake!!"

"Okay, calm down. I'll sit with him and we are coming. Love you"

"Love you too"

I hung up and looked around the room one last time.

God dammit!!!!!