Him

I woke up with yelling outside of my room. Same thing after all these years.
I smiled and got up from my bed before I went to the bathroom.

I didn't want to take a shower because I had one last night. It was too much.
So I just threw on jeans, a crop top and some old sneakers before making my way downstairs. I saw that everyone was having breakfast.

"Good morning" I mumbled after I kissed everyone's cheek. It was a wonderful day today, considering that it was October now.

"So do you have any plans for today Amanda?" Father asked as he took a sip of his coffee. I gulped.
"Um yeah... I wanted to drive around and just look... Look what changed"

He frowned and shook his head
"Are you sure you want to do it? I mean, you could run into him" he said, making my heart ache. I never rejected him, I just left without anyone knowing.

"I don't care father. He must have a child with some other woman, that's none of my business now" I shrugged, making him chuckle lightly, scaring the shit out of me. That's was really fucking creepy.

"Who is that 'him' you're talking about?" Mariel asked as she jumped up and down in her chair. I gulped, trying to figure something put quickly.

"Oh look at the time! Looks like I have to go" I changed the subject, earning a glare from her. She was a really smart kid.
----------------------------------------
As I drove around, I saw him. Will. Beta of his pack.

I started driving faster, not wanting him to recognize me. I just wanted to leave already. I actually wanted to die at this second. It was a really bad time for me and I couldn't help it.

I drove to one of small shops I used to shop when I was a teenager. They sold a lots of snacks and drinks. My favourite.
So I parked in front of it, deciding I'm going to buy something and catch up with owner of this place, Mrs Sledge.

She was a really nice old lady and she always loved me.
She would always say that I'm a 'little chipmunk' since I always had chubby cheeks.

As soon as I walked in, I could hear her yell my name
"Amanda! Darling, is that you?" She asked as she took a nice look at me.
I smiled and hugged her.

"I missed you so much Mrs Sledge. How are you?" I asked, making her laugh lightly. She laughed about everything. That woman knew how to enjoy life.

"Oh, you know my story darling. How about you?"
She asked, making me shiver a bit.
-------------------------
After buying snacks, I stopped at the cliff that was really close to the... Pack. My pack.

"Alight fuck it I'm not doing this" I said to myself and was about to hop into my car, when I got pushed back.

I felt a strong scent of ocean, making me shiver and my heart to ache. I looked up to see the most beautiful eyes all over again.

I gulped and tried to back off, but he held me tight
"Get in the car" he growled, making my wolf want to obey.

"No" I growled back, making him raise an eyebrow.
Did the motherfucker just did that?!

"I told you to get in the car. Now" he growled again, making my eyes close for a second. I clenched my fists and got in the back of the car.

He hopped right after me and locked the doors.
He got closer and closer to me, making me go stiff

"Do you know how much did I suffer?" He said lowly as he started to kiss my neck. My heart was pumping and my skin was tingling.

"Do you know how much did I wait for you?" He mumbled against my skin as he moved on to my jawline.