day three

Grayson's POV:

I woke up in an empty bed, Amanda probably making breakfast for us two.

Pushing myself out of bed, i felt an uncomfortable ache in between my legs. Looking down, I noticed my bulge showing through my white boxers.

Groaning, i walked inside of the bathroom and looked to the wall sized mirror. Purple love bites decorated my neck and upper chest, a sign of a lovely night.

With a smile, i tugged off my boxers and entered the shower cabin, setting the water to the coldest.

I had to do what I needed...

Just as i was about to apply shampoo to my body and hair, I heard the shower cabin doors being opened. I looked behind myself, seeing Amanda staring openly at me.

"Can i take a shower with you?" she asked sweetly

"The water is cold." I said, turning back around.

She closed the doors and i thought she left. But then again, i felt them open about thirty seconds later.

Nude Amanda entered the shower with me, soaking herself with icy cold water.

Taking shampoo from me, she applied it to her body. Bending down she worked on her legs.

She was doing that, just to make me even harder. Not even the cold water could help me anymore, just her.

With a groan, i pressed her against the wall. Her back was turned to me, letting her ass rub against my member harshly.

"How bad do you want it?" she suddenly asked, not even looking at me. I kissed her shoulder, biting slightly.

"I want to fucking destroy you." I said truthfully, bending her over even more.

I loved seeing her like this. Submissive. Respective. But yet still so demanding.

I rammed into her harshly, one of my arms leaning against a wall while the other one slapped he ass lightly.

She groaned out my name, pushing her hips towards me even more.

She always knew how to drive me crazy.

Her tight walls wrapped around me perfectly, her moans just increasing my need over her.

Time passed in a second, my member soon twitching inside of her. I needed to pull out.

She already reached her high, feminine screams filling ears.

I pulled out my member right on time, my seed exploding out of if.

Water trickled over us as i pulled her closer, us actually starting to was ourselves.

That was a great way to start a day...