mate me

my lips found their way all the way from his lips to his neck, me sucking on the sensitive and tanned skin of his.

He let out a throaty groan as i kissed one specific place, which meant i found the place where the mark would lay.

He suddenly pulled my head up, making me look to the ceiling. i felt his lips roam over my neck, the tingles staying after he removed his lips from one place.

I felt his fangs graze over the place where my neck and my shoulder met

His wolf was about to mark me. And i could not dare to move. I knew that it would hurt more.

Instead, i grabbed his hand, tangling my fingers with his.

"My lovely mate."hr grumbled just before his fangs sunk into my flesh, making horrific pain shoot through me and pulsate in my whole body.

"Oh god." I moaned, pain overpowering the pleasure that i was feeling.

He licked the wound, my neck now feeling sore and slightly painful.

And now, it was my turn.

My wolf fought and came to the surface, her eyes now shifting colors.

My fangs came out, but Nothing else thankfully.

I gripped his head, turning it to the side slightly. All he did was gripping my waist, the grip getting harder as i sunk my fangs deeper.

The feeling was amazing. Now feeling bonded with my mate on a whole another level.

"Holy shit." He breathed out as he kissed me, but This time it was different.

The passion that his lips held was astonishing. I deepened the kiss, wanting the step that was about to happen.

We were about to mate. Now become fully connected, become one.

He roughly gripped my inner thighs and got up, jogging up the stairs.

Adrenaline mixed inside my stomach, making the butterflies wake up.

My mind raced, thinking of all the scenarios that could go wrong. Per usual.

He finally dropped me on the bed, crawling on top of me instantly.

"Do you want this?" he hissed as he pressed his lower half into mime, his dominant side finally showing more than usual.

I nodded, peeling off my black shirt. He took his off too, along with his pants.

He tugged off the rest of my clothes, not leaving me any control over what was happening.

But I did not complain.

"Come here." He growled, pulling me closer to him. He was now inches away from me, our sexes rubbing together.

"Grayson" i moaned.

"What is it?" He asked, chuckling darkly. He knew exactly what was he doing.

"Mate me." I breathed out
× × ×
"I love you." I said, curling my naked body up to his.

His long fingers tangled in my hair, tugging a slightest bit.

"I love you too baby." He cooed lowly as he kissed the top of my head.