apologize

"Stop touching me, you monster!" i yelled in the middle of the night, startling him awake.

He turned on The lights and stared at me, adoration slowly drowning away. Now his eyes were turning black, shifting to yellow every few seconds.

I stood there, my whole body tense.

"I am your fucking mate!" he yelled, the sound echoing and ringing in my ears.

"I fucking hate you, can't you understand?" I yelled back, equally as loud.

His fangs were now showing, white just like the first time i saw him.

"You hate me? then go, fine. Run away like a fucking coward, just like your father. But remember this, when you crawl back, i am going to give you what you deserve."

As he finished his sentence, i shifted into my wolf And ran away.

I ran as fast as i could, my legs buckling from the force and speed that i was using.

Soon enough, i was finally home. My sibling ran out, equally as excited as i was to be home.

× × ×

I changed my clothes, walking downstairs afterwards. They were waiting for me on the sofa patiently. Thankfully, my father was not there.

"What happened? where were you?" my sister questioned.

I took a sharp breath and sat carelessly on the couch.

"I was kidnapped by my own fucking mate." I rubbed my hands over my face when i saw their shocked expressions.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what i said. And did father say anything?"

they shook their head, relief washed over me.

"He was too damn caught up in papers to notice it."

Oh.

"Now tell us what happened? Did that fucker do anything to you?" Ray asked, his eyes already darkening

"N-no, he didn't. He treated me like a fucking queen. And then i yelled at him and ran away." I huffed, letting my head fall on the head rest.

They blinked.

"and the question is, do you want to come back there?" Malia asked, making my eyes widen.

My wolf Got excited, but I pushed her away. Once again.

"No, what are you talking about?!"

she smiled at that and tapped my knee

"You are falling for him, admit that to yourself please. Don't listen to father, he hates everything around himself. Go to him." She said, her eyes sincere.

That's when I felt the ache in my chest, once again.

I needed him, i agreed with my wolf.

"Oh my God." I breathed out in disbelief

"I am such an asshole. I need to fucking apologize." I said to myself and jumped up, my wolf howling in happiness.

I shifted back to my wolf, her mood now bubbly. And i was panicking.

I wanted and needed to get there as soon as possible.

When i reached his Pack House, i ran in like my life depended on it.
and i saw hell