talk with father

I stood in front big black door that was standing out from all the white ones in this Pack House. My father's office.

That was a room where i was banned from going until my sixteenth birthday.

I finally knocked strongly, waiting for a rough response.

"Come in."

I took in a deep shaky breath and stepped in, seeing him reading over some papers. Most likely, land contracts.

I took a seat in of the leather chairs, that i found very uncomfortable.

"Yes?" he finally dropped his black pen and looked up, his icy blue eyes staring at me with a questioning undertone.

"I was forced to talk with my mate today." I said, wanting for my voice to sound flat.

It did, but I was shitting myself on the inside.

His eyebrows shot up, his lip twitching in a small yet affective snarl.

His body was incredibly tense. Every muscle visible was twitching in anger.

"And what do you mean by forced to talk?"

He started clicking his pen, and on the end he ended up breaking it in half with one hand.

Wow, he must be furious.

"Well, i was... pinned up. And he already claimed me." I admitted, trying hard not to have my face red.

I needed to stay calm, or else he would think some pretty ridiculous thoughts.

His face was now on fire, the veins in his neck pulsing.

"You will find a way, do you hear me? i will not have that cunt filth my bloodline."

I nodded only, but when i realized he was getting even angrier, i responded verbally

"I will do everything i can." I said and got up, wanting to walk away.

"Just remember... i am watching you." He warned and reached behind him, grabbing another pen for himself.

With a nod, i stepped out of his office and made my way back up the stairs, my heart still pounding like crazy.

What did he mean when he said that? definitely not anything good.