we meet again

I stared at myself in the mirror, i was already fully ready for school.

I had time. So i just stared. At the mistake my parents made.

I am someone who is destined to destroy my Pack's pride. Their despise towards that pack will probably go on Me too.

Because, who was i?

i was no one. Just a girl who is already regretting her whole entire existence.

"Amanda! come down to eat!" i heard my younger sister's voice from the staircase, startling me.

I grabbed my belongings, walking shakily down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I plopped down in one of the chairs, feeling everyone's eyes on me.
I did not like people looking at me at all.

Only if they knew...

"Good morning." I mumbled lazy to all of them, getting more enthusiastic answers on the other side.

My eyes glanced over the table, stopping at Ray who was staring at me intensely.

'What!' I mind linked him, squinting my eyes lightly.

He sighed.

'How are you going to reject that fucker?' he asked/responded as he took a bite of his well made toast.

'Just fucking leave it to me!' i snapped and spaced out, trying to think about something else.

No, he was always lacing in my mind. Those yellow deep eyes that i noticed first on him. That smell that intoxicated me.

Stop thinking about it! I yelled to my wolf and pushed away my plate, feeling everyone's eyes on Me again.

× × ×

I walked out of the Algebra class, my legs dragging behind me as i walked deeper into the dark hallways, where my locker was.

As i was about to put my things in, i suddenly felt him.

I also felt my body being slammed against the metal lockers, my arms pinned above my head and my wrists hurting.

Then, i looked at him.

Now hazel eyes stared deep into mine as strands of dark brown, almost black hair fell onto his forehead.

"We meet again baby." His voice came out as deep and strong, making my body set into a fit of goosebumps and shivers.

My body was buzzing with shock. And anger.

"Get off me." I tried, my voice coming out as weak and soft.

"Get off me!!" i yelled this time, trying to kick his body off mine.

He did not move a muscle.

"What is it baby? scared of big Alpha Grayson?" he teased, his lips pouting in a sarcastic manner.

I stared at his face and when i looked down to see our bodies pressed together, i caught a glimpse of his neck.

There was a tattoo of a small black diamond shape.

God dammit.

"Let me warn you. I am everywhere. I see everything. I can't believe a daughter of a big Alpha Robert was so God damned beautiful." He said, sending a shot of every emotion possible through my body.

All of a sudden, he let go off me.

With a last wink that he sent me, he disappeared.

A thousand of questions filled my head i picked up my fallen book from the floor, my face red with anger.

What was he doing here?
What does he mean by 'i am everywhere'?
Will my father murder both of us when he finds out?

And just like that, i made my way out of the school and walked my way home, my body still shaking with anger and shock.