a week

After finally giving Lola back to her busy mother, i returned back to Grayson's and I's bedroom.

He was laying down carelessly, shirtless per usual. I laid down next to him, instantly feeling his warm body against mine.

"You did a great job." He smiled slightly, pecking my lips. His breath smelled minty, so I suppose he just brushed his teeth.

His warm touch made my heart skip a small beat. it always did. With a small grin, i slipped underneath him.

I knew he loved seeing me like this.

His now dark eyes scanned me entirely, his body lowering down onto mine.

Only the look on his face made my underwear damp...

His dominant self now surfaced, his wolf hiding behind hid eyes. I could feel his pride.

He kissed my lips once again, but with much more passion put into it.
With a shaky breath, i finally let myself completely go.

His hands slipped my nightgown off, the pleasant feeling of silk gliding against my skin giving me goosebumps.

My hands lowered themselves to his stomach, tracing out the tense to touch muscles.

His lips traced out my jaw before sliding down to my mark, making me close my eyes and moan in pure bliss.

"Oh god." I whined as i felt his hips grind against mine.

"You and I." He announced as he gently pressed my arms over my head.

Say something...

"Are going to have a week."

"Of what?" i questioned, but only getting a harsh look from him in response.

"Of rough fucking." As those words left his mouth, my jaw almost seemed to drop.

Only the thought of him doing all these things to me made me go almost insane.

"First, I am going to punish you for interrupting me. Then, for calling yourself fat." He mumbled against the skin of my chest as he peppered wet and hot kisses there.

His member was now rock solid against my heat, making me even more impatient.

I needed him.

"Starting from tomorrow. And don't you dare to touch yourself, unless you don't want to get punished for that too." He said straight into my ear, his voice sounding husky and thunderous. But yes, so calm and silky.

At this moment, I am not sure if i want to get punished or not....

He rolled off me, covering himself in sheets and scooted closer to me, warming me up.

"Goodnight." He teased, biting my ear gently before burying his head in the crook if my neck

With a shaky and hesitant breath, i cuddled into him and tried hard to keep my hands off myself.

Oh lord...