mine

Lunch time.
I would usually go and eat with my siblings, but today i was not feeling as hungry.
Hunger was replaced with A nervous feeling, combined with a lot of emotions and questions that were flooding my head.

I was walking through the dark halls of the school, hearing only the sound of my footsteps, along with loud voices yelling in the background.

The weather today was horrible, so i could not walk outside. And maybe even go back home.

Along with that, my wolf was giving me a pounding headache. She was jumping around, wanting to see her mate again. Which i, of course, tried to ignore.

But then, i was slammed against a brick wall.

Looking up, i saw Grayson looking down at me with daring eyes.

"Get your hands off of me." I growled and was about to knee him in the crotch, but his leg stopped mine.

The tingling was spreading across my body and i was trying hard not to let my wolf take over my body.

"What is it? you really thought you could be without me?" He chuckled darkly, his wolf's eyes shining behind his.

My wolf was craving him.

"Get the fuck away from me, you sick mutt. I will find a way to reject you, i swear with the Moon." I gritted, my teeth and jaw clenched.

He pressed a feather light peck onto my neck, making my head hit the lockers.

Oh my Fuck.

"You are only mine, remember that. I will make sure everyone around us know that you are mine to mark and fuck." He whispered in my ear delicately and pushed himself off me, walking away just like the last time.

"Fuck you!" i screamed at him and picked up a notebook of mine, throwing it at his head.

All i got from him was a sarcastic, dark laugh.

I watched as his body moved, cursing at myself for staring at his bottom.

I hate this.