It Feels Good

I got back to my father's Pack House and as soon as I walked in, I got yelled at
"Amanda! Where did you leave my keys?!" Ray yelled as he ran up to me.

I tossed him car keys, earning a death glare from him
"Aunty, when are you going home? I don't want you to go home" Mariel whined as she hugged me. I gulped and kissed her cheek

"I don't know. In couple of days. But don't worry, we will hang out later. I just need to go somewhere real quick" I said and hugged her again before running out the doors.

I shifted and quickly ran in the direction of Grayson's pack.
As soon as I ran in the territory, I got stares and screams of joy, making me stop a bit and bow at people.
My people.

I barked as I ran in the house, making Grayson appear in front of me in matter of few seconds.
"Amanda? Go upstairs and change" he pointed at our old room.
I ran upstairs and changed quickly before running downstairs again.

"Wh--" he couldn't even end the sentence before I threw myself at him and locked my arms around his neck.
I breathed in his ocean smell, making me calm down a bit. I love him, but I don't know should I leave.

"Woah there" he laughed as he sat down on the couch, with me in his lap.

"Grayson listen... I-I think that... I should go back to LA. I mean I don't--" before I could finish the sentence, I got cut off

"You are not going anywhere! I lost you once, and I swear to god, I'm not losing you twice" he said and hugged me tight.
I hugged back and buried my head in the crock of his neck.

"I love you"he said straight to my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you too" I smiled and kissed him before hugging him all over again.

"Let's tell the people that their Luna is back!" He yelled as he picked me up, making me squeal and laugh.

He was holding me in his arms and walked outside on the middle of one meadow, where was a little park. Everyone came into that park and played. Everyone.

"Pack! Listen! Your Luna is finally back! We will have a party tonight!!" He yelled and I heard screams of joy. Everyone clapped, including two really familiar faces. Will and Ethan.

The funny thing, nothing changed here. Everything stayed the same.
People. Houses. Nature. Everything.
-----------------------------------------------
"Fuck, that was a good one" I breathed put as I plopped down my swear body next to Grayson's.

"Yeah, but do you know what else was good? That week of sex that we still haven't completed" he smirked, making me gasp.

"You remember that? No way!" I almost yelled, making him let out a laugh.
He smiled and leaned in for a kiss, but instead of giving me a kiss, he grabbed my ass forcefully, making me jump up a bit.

He got more rough. And I fucking love it!