special dinner

In these past few days, Grayson has been attending many meetings which included Alphas only. So, i stayed home and dealt with the rest of pack's problems. Which were not many of, thankfully.

After sitting lazily on the black couch that was the middle of the living room, I finally decided to get up and do something productive.

I was going to make a special dinner for both of us.

Walking inside of the kitchen and opening the spacey fridge, my eyes flew over the possible dinner ingredients. Ideas rolled inside of my head, but i finally decided when my eyes laid on chicken breasts.

Them already being cut and cleaned perfectly, only needed to unfreeze.

Chicken marinated in honey sounded strange, but good. Something that my father made when i was younger.

× × ×

Putting on a burgundy velvet dress, I looked myself in the big bedroom mirror. It reached up to the middle of my pale thighs, rugging my figure perfectly.

With all the food I have been eating lately, I was surprised that I could fit in it. Walking in heels felt slightly strange, my blisters hurting like hell.

But I pushed away the pain, hoping that it would numb soon.

Walking down the stairs, i glanced at the hall clock. It was 11PM and Grayson was about to come back.

Just as i fixed the table decoration, the doors opened.

"I'm home." A groggy voice escaped his lips, it sounding tired and worn out

With a grin on my face, i walked out to the hallway. Two first buttons of his white dress shirt were undid, his jacket thrown over his shoulder.

He eyed me, suspicion and confusion mirroring in his orbs.

"Welcome home." I say, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth. He quickly grabbed my waist, holding me in place as he kissed me roughly one time.

I almost tumbled back, but caught his bulging bicep for support.

"What's all this?"

"Don't ask anything, just come." I said confidently, taking his large calloused hand in mine so I could lead him to the dining room.

There waited the ready food, still warm thankfully.

A smile appeared on his face, the orange fire of candles lightning up his eyes. They seemed to explode with happiness, his irises blown wider than usual.

"Here, sit." I offered, pulling out a chair so he could seat himself.

He instantly protested by shaking his head lightly.

"No, you come first."

"Please gray." I pleaded, wanting to finally dedicate the night to him.

I wanted to show how much I actually loved him. He was there with me, loving me even when i hated him. And i wanted to be there with him also, through everything.

With a sigh, he sat down and let his eyes scan over the full table.

I took the platter, wanting to serve him my famous dish. But i almost dropped it when i felt his hand wrap around my inner thigh.

"You look beautiful tonight." He said, his voice lowering with every word he said.

"Thank you." I smiled, then finally came back to reality.

If he only could read my mind...

Sitting down to his right, i served myself a plate and we started eating.
As soon as he took a bite of the meat, his head was thrown back and he let out a moan as he chewed on it.

I coughed slightly, the noise he made throwing me to insanity.

Damn, he already had me wet and ready.

× × ×

Walking in the living room, barefoot this time, only to see him laying on his stomach.

The whole couch was taken by his huge body, his back bare and exposed.

"Can you give me a massage?" He asked, turning his head so he could look at me.

With a nod, i approached him. He was still looking at me, calculating my every move. Just as i was about to sit on his bottom, he spoke up again.

"Take the dress off."

With slightly wide eyes, i gulped.

So he did in fact know what i was thinking off the whole entire time...

"Do you have a problem with that, Amanda?" he talked in a deeper voice now, making me shake my head and make me take my dress over my head.

Underneath, I was wearing black lace. Every single strap on this lingerie drove Grayson crazy, i could tell just by the way he was looking at me.

That bone crushing glare, the way I knew he was going to be rough.

"Fuck the massage, come here." He said, sitting up. Slowly, i walked up to him and stood in between his spread out legs.

Dropping down on my knees, I once again looked at him. He licked his previously dry lips.

"Suck me off princess." he ordered, leaning back and adjusting himself.

Looking down at his pants, i saw his manhood rising uncomfortably beneath his dress pants.

He looked so delicious already.

Unbuckling his belt quickly, i pulled down his pants and now was facing his boxers.

The perfect outline of his long manhood stood out, making me pull down the white boxers also.

Hesitantly, i wrapped my fingers around him. Almost as if i could feel his member pulsating, i jerked my hand couple of times.

His face was getting redder and sweatier by every stroke, so i just decided to end his loud miseries.

I wrapped my lips around his pink moist tip, collecting and swallowing his warm arousal. Letting him fill up my throat, I started massaging his balls.

Well, he said he wanted a massage...

With a loud cry, he pushed my head further. He reached the back of my throat, hitting my gag reflex forcefully.

With a satisfaction grin played on his face, he wrapped his fingers in my hair again.

He was close to his climax, I could tell by the way he was gripping the arm rest.

"Oh fuck." He groaned, his juices filling my mouth. I swallowed every single bit, then dressed him back up.

× × ×

"Thank you for everything tonight. It was amazing." He said, pecking my lips.

"I wanted for this night to be special. That's why, I need to tell you something."