cold

I walked furiously up the stairs, ignoring the calls of my name.

I locked the big doors and let my body fall onto the floor carelessly. The light from the window bored into my eyes, making me close them and rest my head against the door.

What do i do?

In that moment, i felt like my whole world Was crumbling down, all because of a person. A person that i was supposed to love endlessly, i was destined to. But no.
I hated that man with my whole being and that hatred ran in this Pack, since the beginning.

Suddenly, i heard a soft knock. I blinked back the tears of anger that were about to spill.

I stood up and unlocked the doors, watching as my father stepped in.
His stare was soft, yet powerful. Like he was trying to make me talk without pushing it.

"What is wrong with you? Lets solve this." He took a seat On My bed and i sat down next to him, almost shaking.

"So?"

how do i tell him this? How do i tell him something that will possibly ruin his relationship with me?

"I found... I found my mate." I said, looking up to catch his reaction.

I wanted to see him looking at me with adoration for one last time.

"That is amazing." He smiled

"No, it is not. This is not as easy as it sounds, father. He is not normal, if you will."

his eyebrows knitted together, sending a pang of panic through my body

"Explain."

"Father, the Alpha of Diamo-"

"Don't finish that sentence!" he shot up, making me stand up too. His eyes were hard, fire burning. Just like in Ray's eyes last night.

I was taught that i should not be afraid of anything, but with his eyes on me, i was ready to beg for my life.

"You are going to find a way, i do not give a damn how! he is not going to have to do anything with my bloodline!!" he yelled hid voice ringing in my ears like thunder.

He stormed out of my room, i could hear him slamming all the doors possible in the house.

And then, my brain had totally different thoughts.

I walked to my bathroom and stood in front of the mirror, leaning on the white counter.

I could see my wolf Behind my eyes, begging for me to accept him. She wanted him. I did not.

"Get your self together." I swallowed.

Are you willing to go against the mate bond? my wolf asked me

I am willing to kill that fucker. I answered, then splashed my face with freezing cold water.

I needed something like that. I needed my whole body dunked in freezing cold water, i needed to rethink everything.

From a different angle.

And just then, his face appeared in the back of my mind.
The way he looked at me and talked to me. The way he smelled.

God damn, i hate that man. I hate myself. I hate mate bond.