day one

I woke up, the first thing that i saw being my passed out mate. As i breathed in the cold air, memories from last night Came flooding to my brain.

It felt like i was drunk. The intoxication was circulating in my body, my eyes still focused on Grayson's face.

Every thing that he said make my body shiver, the feeling extremely overwhelming.

Suddenly, in the middle of me spacing out, i felt a peck right under my ear.

In panic, i jumped slightly. Now clearing my mind from all previous thoughts, i looked at Grayson.

His stare reminded me of the one That held me down last night.

"What did i tell you last night?" he spoke, his voice deep as always. The dominance was dripping off his raspy voice, making me gulp dramatically.

"You told me..." i started, but all words vanished from my mind as soon as he crawled back on top of me.

"I told you that i will punish you. Fuck you so good. With so much fucking, sweet satisfaction." He said, his hands roaming over my already naked body.

I was pressed in between the hard headboard and a huge male.

And i could not enjoy it more.

His teeth grazed against the placing of his mark on me, making me close my eyes and press my lips together.

"And don't you dare to let out a sound." He added, right before bringing me lower onto the bed.

He swung both of my legs over his shoulders, so we were in a butterfly position.

He connected his hips with mine, filling me up. I threw my head back, letting it drop in between the pillows.

His thrusts were painfully slow at first, but as time passed by, he started slamming into me roughly.

His face was enough to make me cum itself....

"You like that?" he teased as he gripped my thighs, knowing damn well that i was not allowed to make a single sound.

But If i was, i would provably be screaming right now.

I was in pure bliss, every time he rammed into me feeling like a wave of pleasure and euphoria.

"Moan for me." He struggled to say, in between all the throaty groans he was letting out.

I felt instant relief as soon as i let out the clawing moan.

"More." I breathed out, not being able to say anything else.

His hand reached in between our bodies, his thumb on my bundle of nerves. My back arched as soon as he started rubbing his thumb in a circular motion, my orgasm shocking my whole body.

In the middle of mine, he hit his. The waves of power circulated around us as he rolled off of me.

My breath was shaky, my area still feeling extremely sensitive.

"I love you." I suddenly said, still not moving.

"I love you too."