flirt?

Sitting down in the back of Ray's BMW, i listened as my siblings argued aggressively.

"i have a fetus growing inside of me!" Malia shouted, pointing down to her baby bump.

He rolled his eyes dramatically, obviously not buying it.

"I am aware. But that does not have to mean that I have to clean after you."  He fired back, earning a punch in the shoulder from our youngest sister. Her bony hands sometimes could do damage.

"Don't hit me!" he roared, her attitude not seeming to lessen after that.

She was proud that she annoyed him.

"You asked for it!"

"okay guys, calm the fuck down! i am not about to sit here for another fifteen minutes and listen to you two arguing over irrelevant things." I finally spoke, my small temper breaking to pieces.

With a small angry nod, both of them sat back and looked around. We were parked in a parking lot of some old diner, waiting for Ray's human friend.

By the way Ray described him, I was sure I would not like him.

And when did i like humans...

"There he is." Ray suddenly said, exiting the car. He approached a tall and lanky guy, them two hugging for a shift second.

With a hesitant breath, i exited the car along with Malia. There he stood, his dark eyes scanning us eagerly. He noticed Malia's baby bump, so he looked away from her.

But he was still looking at me, unfortunately.

"Hi, I'm Alexander." He let out his big hand, making me shake it almost hesitantly.

"Amanda." I responded flatly, then turned around to exit the diner.

× × ×

Alexander was pushed up against me, even though he had much more place to sit in. I sat awkwardly, almost falling off the edge of the booth.

"Can you move a bit?" i asked, not exactly politely. With a confused expression, he moved a few inches.

"Welcome to Annie's Diner, what would you like to order?" a sweet looking girl approached us, a wide smile spread across her lips.

Just as i was about to speak, Alexander jumped in and rambled.

"I will take a chicken sandwich with extra fries on the side. She will have the same." He said, pointing over at me.

With a snarl, i spoke before the waitress could write that down.

"Actually, I will have a mini pizza." I corrected, making her nod and write down quickly.

After the orders came in finally, everyone was eating silently.

"You sure can eat a lot. You're a big girl aren't you?" Alexander suddenly spoke, elbowing me lightly.

Annoyingly, i put the pizza slice down and turned to look at him. A seductive smirk was plastered on his face, one of his eyebrows raised.

"I will advice you to eat your own and shut up before I do something, that will make you regret this whole night." I warned, then continued to eat.

Glancing over at my sibling that were sitting peacefully next to each other, i noticed that their eyes were widened. They thought that i would shift soon.

If he continued to bother me, maybe I will?

× × ×

Ray left me the money to pay, while three of them made their way outside. I thanked the sweet waitress, leaving her a tip of my own.

As i walked outside on the cold air, I instantly noticed Alexander hiding in the shadows of a big tree.

"What is it Alexander?" I asked, surprising him. Did he really think I could not see him?

"Hey. I was wondering if you could go out with me tomorrow? I can only do tomorrow, since my company won't give me rest." He said cockily making my hairs stand up straight on my arms.

Crossing my arms in front of my chest, i took one step closer to him.

"Nothing will make me go out with you. Damn, even ever see you again." I said, almost in a hiss.

His face now held frustration, caused by a rude rejection.

"Besides that, my boyfriend is waiting at home for me." I said and turned around, starting to walk towards Ray's car.

But, as expected, he grabbed my arm aggressively. Instinctively, i grabbed his arm and twisted it badly. He yelped in pain trying to free himself.

If only I twisted a bit more, his arm would be broken...

I let him go, yanking him away from me. He straightened himself.

"I can fucking sue you for this!" he shouted, holding his hand.

"Try. Lets see how that will end up." I flipped him off and with that, hopped into Ray's car.

"What did he say to you?" he asked, angrily. I could tell that Malia was holding him back from exiting the car.

"Nothing important. But what is important here is that you have a horrible choice of friends."

× × ×

Walking the isle, i trotted after Malia as she went to buy her late night cravings.

My eyelids were already feeling heavy, my body out of energy

As we walked the men's isle, i noticed various choices of condoms spread across the shelves.

Tomorrow is the second day, he might need these...

With a sly smirk, I grabbed one pack quickly and continued walking after Malia who already had a full basket of food.

As we went to pay for everything, she noticed the pack on the metal platform.

"Why is this here?" she asked, almost in disgust.

I did not answer, jus grinned as I took out money to pay. Laughing slightly, i watched as her nose scrunched up.