bad day

"Grayson, I am ready to have pups." I breathed out, a smile smacking itself on my lips.

His face fell, jaw dropping. Not seeing the reaction I thought I would see, I let my face expression fall also.

"W-what is that face? What i--" before i could say anything else, he was already sprinting his way out of the house, his heavy footsteps echoing in the house.

Panicked, I jumped up to my feet and ran right after him. Almost tripping and falling, I somehow managed to push myself out of the house.

But then again, he already disappeared in between the tall pine trees.

My heart rate picked up, ready to beat it's way out of my chest.

Running back inside, I instantly reached for my phone that was resting on The glass coffee table. Dialing Grayson's well known number, I waited for him to pick up on the call.

Unfortunately, he did not.

Not knowing what else to do, I called Malia. I knee that she could calm me down somehow. Her feminine voice could be heard right after the third ring.

'Hello?'

"Malia, I don't know what to do." I exhaled heavily, smacking my hand down on the kitchen counter that was near me at the moment.

'Amanda, are you alright? What happened?' she asked, almost in a shout.

'I... I told Grayson that I am ready to have children with him" i said, almost as if it hurt me to say that.

'And?'

"And he ran away!"

'Oh dear god...' she trailed off, noise in the background being too loud now.

I could barely tell what she was saying.

"Say something!" i shouted in frustration, emotions in me mixing dangerously.

'What should I say? He already has a child on the way, he does not need more stress!" she shouted back at me, making my eyes blow wide instantly.

Realization hit me, making me sink down to my knees desperately.

I hurt him.

Deadly silence was now spreading across the line, making everything even more tense.

'Listen to me.' She started, earning my attention again.

'Wait till midnight. If he does not show up until then, go search for him.' Explaining, she seemed to do something else along with that since I heard more shuffling.

I nodded, but when I realized she could not see it, I spoke.

A simple "okay." stumbled off my lips, right before I hung up.

12:24AM.

I got off the couch that I was previously sitting stiffly on, starting to take my clothes off.

Anxious, my wolf now struggled to get out. She wanted to find our mate as soon as possible.

When I was finally stripped naked, I let her out. the cringing sound of bone cracking filled my ears as I quickly turned into a beast.

With a loud yelp, I ran out the big door and ran towards the South boundary.

Running faster than I have ever ran before, I slipped in between different sized trees and bushes. Everything passed me in a blur, but I did not care a single bit.

I needed to find him.

I ran for good one and half hour, right before a well known scent of wilding ocean filled my sensitive nostrils.

The strings of calming scent wrapped around me, showing me the path to Grayson.

He was at the treehouse.

My wolf eager to feel him, she threw her body in a run again.

But all of a sudden, like a heavy rock fell on me,  I was harshly knocked down on the ground. From the force of the impact, I could already feel my muscles aching.

Lifting myself to my paws in one shift move, I realized that I was now facing two wolves.

They were not from my pack, so I assumed they were rogues.

Two yellow pairs of eyes stared at me, fire flaming behind them.

'look what the wind brought us' one of them said through a mind link, making me snap my jaws instantly.

Two males were now facing me, slightly bigger than me. Muscles were ripping from underneath their light colored fur.

My Luna senses kicked in, making me more flustered and livid than I already was.

'Get out of my land!' I said, every nerve of common sense in me shopping slowly.

They shared a quick glance, right before they started circulating around me.

I was trapped.

'So we have a Luna here. Imagine how devastated Alpha would be if he saw his loved one...dead'  the second one said, his eyes widening creepily as he pronounced 'dead'.

The thought of Grayson now set me on fire, making me leap towards the wolf that was in front of me.

He let out a yelp as his back collided with the rocky ground.

Biting into his shoulder, I felt mine being bit too.

Pain shocked through my body, almost making me fall down. But i luckily pushed myself right in time, so I dodged a claw that was about to graze my wolf's head.

The one on The ground let out a bark, jumping up with much force now. Murderous looks their eyes held were frightening, but did not make me step back.

Without any other choice, the wolves jumped on my body and knocked me down easily. My body was strong, but not strong enough to handle two big males.

Feeling their fangs sink into my flesh, I howled deeply in pain and started kicking my back paws.

'You'll die soon, don't worry.' they chuckled together, ripping fur from my stomach.

Feeling myself growing weaker by every bite I received, I almost gave up.

Do it for Grayson. Malia. Ray.

With a loud bark, I suddenly kicked the wolf above me and jumped up. Luckily, my wobbly legs were still supporting my body.

The smaller looking one Ran towards me, only to earn a fatal bite into his neck. Hitting a pressure point, I knew that he was already dead.

Letting go of the dead animal, i felt blood coating my jaws and my usually pearly white teeth.

'I don't have time for this' i said, more to myself then to him.

I still needed to find Grayson.

Feeling the wolf's claws sink into my skin, i thrust my body over to his and bite into his upper neck. Really close to his throat.

Dropping his body also, i took a step back finally to see what I have done.

It looked like a masterpiece.

Remembering my main mission, i sent my aching body into run again. Every muscle seemed to twitch as I ran, blood coating my dark fur.

After hitting myself of various tree trunks and bushes, I finally pushed through thick grass and saw Grayson's figure sitting close to the thick tree.

Letting out a painful and horrid howl, I made his head turn in panic.

Seeing his body run towards mine, I felt my body getting heavier and my sight fuzzier.

And Grayson's panicked face was the last thing I saw before falling into darkness.