siblings (2)

Grayson and i were now waiting for my sibling to come, with me being extremely nervous.

We heard a sound a rocks rolling under tires, which meant a car was here.

I walked towards the doors and opened them, only to see both of them standing and smiling there.

Malia jumped on me, wrapping all of her limbs around me. I laughed loudly as i hugged her back.

The next was Ray, who had a wide smile on his face.

"How have you been doing?" He asked as we all walked inside of the house.

"Great." He said with a grin as he followed me to the dining room.

'Stop walking that fast. Your ass it moving too much.' Grayson mind linked me, making me glance at him with wide eyes.

He just sent me a small smirk as he sat down and pulled in his chair.

One Thing i noticed as brought the food in, was that both Ray and Grayson were sitting more straight then usual.

I glanced at Malia, seeing that she had a worries expression on her face.

"So Ray, what are you doing right now? i mean, pack things." I said, trying to release the tense between these two Alpha males.

"Just checking the enemy's territory." he said, making everyone look up from their plates.

"Ray." Malia warned

"Then you did not come here because of your sister. Are you that shitty of a person." Grayson was the one to speak now, and i could not help but to agree with him slightly.

But I did not vocalize that.

"You are the expert in that, so you can tell?" Ray fired back, making Malia's and mine jaw drop.

I looked at her, seeing that she was not happy with this situation neither.

"I am not the one who fucked up the whole territory work, am i?" Grayson said, referring to that time when Ray almost caused a war.

Ray stood up suddenly, so did Grayson. His lip twitched in a snarl as he gripped the table tightly, trying to hold him wolf Back.

His eyes eyed Ray up and down, showing that he was the dominant one here. In a panicked mode, i looked at Malia

'Take him home before they create a mess' i mind linked her and she nodded, turning to Ray

"Lets go home now. Come on." She said and with a growl, Ray had to exit. Since this was not his house after all.

As they exited, i turned to Grayson.

"Calm me down." He growled, his eyes closed. His wolf was about to come out, so I did the best that i could

I hugged him, letting my fingers tangle in his hair.

"Thank you" he mumbled as he took one step back, making me smile and peck his lips

"Lets forget that this ever happened and go to sleep."