what happened?

I opened my eyes and slightly regretted it. Light was too bright and it gave me an instant headache.
"What?" I said as I looked around,lifting myself up a bit. But I fell back to the bed almost the same moment.

"Oh my gosh, are you alright?" I heard a voice and looked to my right to see Grayson.

"Yeah" I said quietly and closed my eyes, wanting yo cry. I remembered what happened that day and it made me feel like a fucked up person.
"What's wrong baby?" I heard his voice again, along with his calming touch on my arm.

I looked him straight in the eyes,ready to cry
"Is Ray here? Call Ray" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows, but then stood up and nodded.

"Okay" he said and walked out.

Couple of seconds later, Ray ran in the room like some kind of madman.
"Are you alright sis? What happened?" He asked as he kneeled down right next to me.

I couldn't hold it on anymore...
My tears started flooding down my checks, leaving Ray to panic.
"Ray... I told Grayson I want pups and he just ran away. I went and looked for him after a while, but I got ambushed. After that, I still kept going to find him. O-once I saw him, I called-d his name and when he tu-urned around... I passed out-t" I told him the story, with couple of sobs in between.

He hugged me, but he was careful not to touch any of my wounds.

Suddenly, doors flung open and I flinched. I looked up to see... Grayson?
"What the fuck man?!" Ray yelled as he stood up and walked towards Grayson.

"Leave. Now. I need to talk to her." Grayson growled as he looked at me.

Ray glanced at me and I nodded, indicating I will be fine.
He walked out. Now there were Grayson and I, with nothing but deadly silence.

"Is this what's it all about?" He asked softly as he walked towards me and my bed.

"Grayson, I'm so sorry" I said, trying hard not to cry. My throat was now stinging and, for some reason, I needed to let it out.

"Baby, no. I'm sorry that I ran out. It was just... To soon. I mean with all this Alpha shit, I have one baby on the way... It was all too much" he said as he pressed his forehead onto mine, making me smile.

"I'm sorry" I said and pecked his lips, making him smile.

"Silly. You didn't have to go after me, see what happened" he said as he looked at my wounded body.

" I had to" I simply said with a smile as I caressed his cheek.
Just as I was about to kiss him again, someone barged into the room.

It was his Beta.
"Grayson... Your baby is on the way. Hurry up to Pack Hospital" he said, obviously panicked.

Grayson looked at me and I shooed him out
"Go! But bring the baby later so I can see it!" I yelled at him as he ran out.
He nodded and ran away
----------------------------------------------
Okay, from now in is gonna be A LOT OF DRAMA!!!!!!!
It will make you trigger...