Continue(Day Four)

I wore a summer dress and Grayson wore his casual but still HOT outfit and we both walked outside, hand in hand, only to see people cheering and laughing.

I put my hand over my mouth as I laughed and looked over to Grayson, to see him looking at me and smiling

"I love you"

"I love you too" he pecked my lips before taking my hand again and leading me further into the Pack.
————
after a lot of hugs and kisses, we both sat down, only to be greeted with Will and Ethan

"Oh my god!" I squealed like a little girl while I hugged them both

"You're finally here" Will said with a smile, making me nod and have him a smile back

"Yeah, I'm here and I'll make sure nothing bad happens to this pack" I squeezed Grayson's hand, making him send me a smile.

"Alright, we're gonna leave you two alone now" they waved and walked off, leaving us alone to watch the pack having fun from the distance.

"You know, I never thought that my life is gonna be like this. I never thought my mate would be my enemy. I never thought that you're going to leave for 5 years because... Something happened. But, I'm thankful. I'm thankful that all of that happened, because you are here now"he  said and leaned in for a kiss, but I quickly pulled him by the collar if his shirt, so I could whisper in his ear

"Save that for tonight gray, you don't wanna miss day four, don't you?" with that, I pulled back. I looked at him to see him quite shocked.

"You're all mine tonight" I smirked and looked back to the Pack.
__________________________________________
He pressed me against the wall, making me push him back and smile.

"My turn baby. Go to the room" he started walking in front of me and up the stairs, making me grab his ass

"See what it feels like?" I slapped it once again, knowing he was getting red in face.

As we stepped into the bedroom, I pushed him on the bed and crawled on top of him.
I started kissing his neck, making him grip my ass instantly.

I took off his shirt and started kissing down his a abdomen. We locked eyes for a second before I kissed down to his briefs waistband.

My time to be freaky.

I pulled off his pants and threw them across the room, now seeing his cloth covered dick.

I palmed him, making his hips buck up instinctively. He moaned and I smiled as I pulled down his briefs too.
I licked the tip, collecting pre cum.

He groaned as his hands found his way to my hair, gripping it tightly around his fingers.

After few seconds, I took him in and bobbed my head up and down, making his moans to go louder and sexier.

Right when he was about to cum, I removed my lips, making him give me a confused look.

"Let me show you what you do to me almost every time" his head threw back, moaning in doom.

I took off my dress, leaving me only in my underwear and bra now. I climbed on top of him and grinded my wet clothed heat against his hard cock.

I was trying to hard not to moan, I wanted go show dominance.

I unclipped my bra, making him stare at my breasts for a second before cupping them and 'massaging' them in circles.

I backed up a bit, but only to take off my underwear and toss it somewhere near the bed.

I lined myself up with him and slid down, making both of us moan almost in the same time.

"Fuck" I groaned as I saw his face. God dammit!!!!

"Look down" he looked at us connected and threw his head back in pleasure.

After a bit, I felt myself cum all over his cock.
"Get off" he demanded and as soon as I did, he came and moaned once again.

I laid next to him and pecked his lips, making him chuckle a bit.

"What?" I asked with confusion

"I'm glad we continued this" he said as he held my naked body tighter to him.

"Me too baby, me too"

———————————————————————
Ya girl is back and sassy!!!!

I'm gonna publish one more chapter in couple of hours so...
Yay?