Not An Update

and, here we are again.

Anxiety is a bitch.

I know I'm already boring with this and I seem like I'm looking for attention. But I swear, I'm just letting it out on my book because j have no one to talk to.

So, the last time I was talking about this, I said why I'm anxious.

It got even worse now, I really can't take it.

I've been trying a lot of things, talking, sleeping it out, I was even forcing myself to be happy.

But it never helped.

And that's when I tried dieting. It didn't help, I just gained more and more weight. One day, I saw how many kilos I had. 82, which is not normal for my age.

So, that's when I came to this diet that I was sure is gonna work. Anorexic diet. So, I started eating leas and less, to the point I wasn't eating at all.

Besides that, I'm now barely sleeping and I became insomniac. With that, my grades strayed dropping intensely and I had no friends.

Even my family, they are leaving me. My sister is being a complete bitch to me, my parents don't even pat attention to me.

My grandma said 'if God didn't give you good enough, why did he give you at all!'

And 'you're crying, like a little baby'

They don't know what's going on, no one does. I'm afraid of outside life, I'm afraid to go outside and socialize.

I'm afraid they're gonna judge me.

I'm gonna fore myself to finish this book, that's my one responsibility.

Please don't attack me with 'your parents are your best friends' and 'they say that because they love you'

Please, don't.

But, I just want someone to talk to. To let out all my emotions out and listen to someone else's problems.

If you want to talk,here is my Instagram:
@ nohomeworkdolan