My Heart Beats For You

-couple of weeks later, when the sex week is over :( -

Grayson's POV:

I woke up, feeling her body close to mine.
I sighed as I brushed back a strand of hair that was falling on her face.

I smiled and kissed her cheek before getting out of bed lazily and going to the bathroom.

It was her birthday I remembered and smiled, already coming up with a gift I'm gonna give her. I wanted to make that day very special for her.

I took my phone and called Will, telling him to tidy up the cottage that was hidden deep into the woods. My parents built it for themselves and passed it onto me as a part of my Pack's territory.

Perfect.

It was now time for me to give my baby a breakfast in bed.
So I made it myself and went upstairs, careful I don't trip. When it comes to my clumsiness, I can count on anything, anytime.

I put the tray of the food carefully on my side of the bed and walked up to her side, so I could wake her up.

I pressed my lips to her plump ones carefully, earning a growl from her almost instantly. She kissed back, making me smile into the kiss and whisper
"Happy birthday"

She smiled and opened her eyes slowly

"I made you breakfast, on my own" I jumped up a bit, making her laugh and put her hand over her face, almost as she was gonna palm her face.

"You didn't have to do it, its just a normal day" I laughed at her antics and raised an eyebrow, giving her an amused face expression.

"Also, I didn't have to feed you, but I'm still gonna do it" I picked up a strawberry and popped it into her mouth, earning a small, heartwarming giggle from her.

"What's the plan for today? We work, rest?" She asked with a little confused tone in her voice

"None of that. I have a special surprise for you" I tried to pill her up, but she sat down

"What about my food?" She whined, making me laugh

"We'll eat there, we have everything ready" with that, she pushed the tray from her lap and jumped up.
×××
"And we're here" I put her down and her eyes opened as soon as she stepped on the ground.

A little gasp could be heard

"You like it?"

"I love it!" She turned around and jumped on me, hugging me.

We took couple of minutes looking around before we sat down and had a proper breakfast.

It felt nice.

Being away from everyone, just being with her.
×××
When the evening came, I finally took a drop breath and asked her to join me on the bed.

"Amanda, I feel a need to tell you this"

She took in a sharp breath

"Its not anything bad, isn't it?" I chuckles with I shook my head no

I gathered her hands in mine and looked right into her chocolate glowing eyes.

"Amanda, you mean a world to me. I feel like I didn't tell you that as much as I should. I love you, truly. My mate is the most beautiful, generous and completely amazing wolf. Amanda, my heart beats for you, only you" her eyes watered and a breathtaking smile occupied her face.

She hugged me and I buried my head in the crook of her neck.

"I love you too, Grayson. I love you so damn much. That's why I have to tell you something" she sat back down

I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Grayson... We're having a pup"

××××××××××××
And this book is wrapped up!!!!!!!

I noticed something, that my writing in the beginning of this book was HORRIBLE!!!
so I was thinking something...
Maybe I write a sequel?

You guys leave your opinion in the comments about this book and thoughts about a sequel.

I love you all and thank you so much for bringing this book to where it is now.

It was nice to write for you♥♥♥