babysitting

I woke up, feeling the other side of the bed cold.
I shivered instantly, not being used to being alone in the bed.

I am used to Grayson's arms wrapped around me, his voice waking me up lightly.

With a grimace displaying on my face, i rolled off the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, i walked down the stairs and straight into the living room.

Grayson was seated on the couch, his phone clutched tightly by his hand.

I smiled, seeing that his voice was still husky and raspy. I pressed a small peck to his cheek before turning around, speed walking to the kitchen.

× × ×

"Why aren't you eating?" he asked, clearly confused. I breathed out, looking down to my thighs.

In these last couple of months, i gained weight and needed to fix that.

"I'll eat after the gym. I need to lose little bit of this." I said, lightly slapping my own exposed thigh.

As i looked up, i saw that his expression was now changed. He dropped his fork, his eyes looking like cold stones now.

"Listen to me." He said as he put some bacon on The fork.

"You, are not fat. Here." He mumbled, putting his fork in front of my mouth.

My eyes widened, my head shaking.

"No, I told you that I will eat after the--"

"take the bacon." He growled, making me roll my eyes lightly and take the bacon off the fork.

As i chewed it, i did not look up to his eyes.

"No. You are not fat, where the fuck did you get that? You are just the way I like it." He said, now slapping my thigh and making me look up.

"Understood?"

"understood."

He nodded at my response, now popping more food into his mouth.

"Now that this discussion is over... we are going to babysit a babysit a baby today." He said, making me look at him confusingly.

"Her mother has a meeting today. And now we have to take care of her two year old." He said, it coming out like a grumble.

Just as i was about to say something, the door bell rang.

We shared a small glance before i got up, jogging up to the door.

As i opened up, the baby was shoved in my arms instantly.

"This is Lola. Feed her every five hours and change her diapers." She hurried before turning around, quickly jogging over to her car.

I looked down at the baby.

She had sparkly blue eyes, a light coat of blonde hair on Her head looked silky soft.

"Hey." I smiled, earning a small smile from her also.

She was a heavy baby!

i closed the doors, then walked back to the dining room where Grayson was sitting.

His jaw dropped as soon as he saw her in my lap.

"Isn't she a cutie?" i cooed, playing with her small pale hands.

I got no response.

Looking back up, i saw him smiling at me dearly.

"What is it?"

"i can't wait to have one with you. We will love it so much." He said, then looked down at Lola and grinned at her.

Me too...